Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jamie

Earthside's first ever full North American Tour in support of Leprous

23 posts in this topic

The September 29 TBA date is likely to end up being New Haven, Boston, Philly, Hartford, Providence, or Pittsburgh (a lot of choices) but somewhere in the Northeast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shit! I'm out of town seeing Coheed the night of the Chicago show! Dammit! Well, I'll certainly be seeing the inevitable Earthside headlining tour. I'm sure y'all are gonna kill it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pen said:

No Florida, eh? I see how it is. ;)

We may do a Florida show as a warmup date given we'll be down there anyway. But Leprous didn't book Florida. 

I doubt that it'd be Orlando though...more likely to be St. Pete/Tampa September 24, 25, or 26. Maybe we'd throw a Miami show in at the beginning too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jamie said:

The September 29 TBA date is likely to end up being New Haven, Boston, Philly, Hartford, Providence, or Pittsburgh (a lot of choices) but somewhere in the Northeast.

Make it Boston and you can finally meet me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, jmg05005 said:

Make it Boston and you can finally meet me.

My hunch is that we won't if only because Opeth is playing that same night in Boston. But I would like to meet the man, the myth, and legend that is jmg. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jamie said:

We may do a Florida show as a warmup date given we'll be down there anyway. But Leprous didn't book Florida. 

I doubt that it'd be Orlando though...more likely to be St. Pete/Tampa September 24, 25, or 26. Maybe we'd throw a Miami show in at the beginning too.

I'm definitely there if you play anywhere in South Florida ☺

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Jamie said:

My hunch is that we won't if only because Opeth is playing that same night in Boston. But I would like to meet the man, the myth, and legend that is jmg. ;)

Opeth has no following around here, you could easily outdraw them.

Is there any chance of you guys hooking up 7dust after Lajon guest-vocaled for you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, jmg05005 said:

Opeth has no following around here, you could easily outdraw them.

Is there any chance of you guys hooking up 7dust after Lajon guest-vocaled for you?

With all due respect to Earthside, I think you're mistaken if you think a just-debuted largely instrumental progressive rock band is going to easily outdraw one of the most decorated and prolific progressive metal bands around. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dylan said:

With all due respect to Earthside, I think you're mistaken if you think a just-debuted largely instrumental progressive rock band is going to easily outdraw one of the most decorated and prolific progressive metal bands around. 

Challenge accepted. B)



Dylan's right though. 

And LJ will be there, "sorta".... (he says coyly). We take all our guests vocalists on tour with us, but not in corporeal 3-dimensional, in-the-flesh form.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jamie said:

Challenge accepted. B)



Dylan's right though. 

And LJ will be there, "sorta".... (he says coyly). We take all our guests vocalists on tour with us, but not in corporeal 3-dimensional, in-the-flesh form.

Lajonagram!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Jamie said:

Challenge accepted. B)



Dylan's right though. 

And LJ will be there, "sorta".... (he says coyly). We take all our guests vocalists on tour with us, but not in corporeal 3-dimensional, in-the-flesh form.

I meant that Opeth playing that night wouldn't mean that every rock/metal fan in Boston would be at their show, i.e. there would still be rock fans out there to come to your show.

And not Lajon singing with you on this tour, just you guys opening for them on one of their tours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jmg05005 said:

I meant that Opeth playing that night wouldn't mean that every rock/metal fan in Boston would be at their show, i.e. there would still be rock fans out there to come to your show.

And not Lajon singing with you on this tour, just you guys opening for them on one of their tours.

Ahhh okay. Yeah, it's been talked about. But Sevendust tours tend to be a collection of buy-on bands who are in the midst of pushing themselves at active rock radio as their marketing strategy. I doubt that we'll push a song at active rock off this album as it's quite expensive, and our sound isn't exactly the center of mainstream rock radio, but it's possible, I suppose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/15/2016 at 3:23 PM, Jamie said:

We may do a Florida show as a warmup date given we'll be down there anyway. But Leprous didn't book Florida. 

I doubt that it'd be Orlando though...more likely to be St. Pete/Tampa September 24, 25, or 26. Maybe we'd throw a Miami show in at the beginning too.

Yes do St. Pete/Tampa!!  There are loads of good music clubs in the area here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Green Baron said:

Jamie can you pull some strings and get me a fake ID so I can get into the NYC date

What's the age restriction for that show? Is it 18+?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Green Baron said:

Yep.


If you have older siblings or parents or older friends who would go with you, they'd probably let you in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.