Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EchoX860

WWE Money in the Bank 2016

62 posts in this topic

I could listen to Enzo & Cass and New Day on the mic for the next three hours and be happy.

Match hasn't started yet, but you can tell that this crowd will be SOUR, if Enzo and Cass don't take this one. I for one, can't picture the belts on anyone but The New Day right now.

I want a backstage segment between Kevin Owens, Chris Jericho, and Alberto Del Rio every week from here on out. 

Just now, nixon said:

Meanwhile the tag match was, sadly, awful.

It got sloppy near the end, but I wouldn't call it awful.

HUGE props to Corbin for catching Ziggler on the Deep Six as Ziggler FELL into taking the move. Commentators sold it well too. Could have been a really bad botch (theme of the night). Corbin saved it. Now they just need to make him interesting.

Well that was...there. I think WWE has already lost out on making this the best MITB ever like they oh-so wanted. 

Just now, Mike said:

Another Baron Corbin match has mercifully come to an end.

You know you can say that about Ziggler the past year, too, you know 

Why did they have to add so many matches to this card? There's not gonna be nearly enough time for the three good matches. 

I'm hoping Rusev just squashes Titus in under a minute. Can be Vince ribbing the Father of the Year on Father's Day.

AJ/Cena has just been....here so far. I hope that just means we're getting 20 more minutes and they are pacing themselves. We'll see.

Solid MITB match. Sadly just like Styles/Cena, they relied on making the final stretch super exciting, where as it took awhile to warm up. Some of the best versions of these matches felt like they just kept giving. 

Even though they telegraphed Ambrose winning super hard, I still marked. I want to see him be the top so badly. Now we'll see if he's a face or a heel. While he's a better heel, if they do turn him to push Reigns higher, WWE will just be super oblivious. I would like to see him get involved with the Shield tonight though...

Guys, this is the best Money in the Bank ever. Watch Rusev put Titus O'Neil in a rest hold nearly 3 hours into the PPV.

MITB was probably slightly better than Cena/Styles. Probably my favorite take on the match in a few years. 

Cena/Styles was tremendous early on but didn't really live up to its potential in the end. 

although I'm not too fond of Dean, that was the best moment of his career and the only thing I hate about it is that Rollins deserves that strap.

But that Shield feud is gonna be litttttttt

Also cool to see Dean finally bring a championship to Ohio

That main event was fucking awesome. That spear-pedigree counter was the coolest thing ever. And Seth won clean! All around fantastic booking for the main event, which is the first time I think I can say that in maybe like a year. 

So happy for Dean. Happy for Seth too. Got a clean victory over the bassi ally undefeated. Happy ending. Ok PPV. Little disappointed.