Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tilley

Animal Kingdom

10 posts in this topic

Found this show the other day on TNT.  I've watched the first couple of episodes and so far it's pretty good.  I googled and read that it's supposedly a movie adaptation. 

Really? I'm glad you said that because I saw like half of the first episode when it was on preview but havent seen the rest. I'll have to check out the rest of it.

The family dynamic of this show is strange.  I suppose we'll find out later on how they came to doing what they're doing.  The Pope guy gives me the creeps.

I saw the pilot of this last month after basketball ended because I was too lazy to get the remote, and this felt too much like a bootleg version of Sons of Anarchy. I really liked SOA but never like how they forced their edginess, and this show seems to do the same. 

Watched the latest episode and just when I thought Pope couldn't get creepier he does.  Something is seriously wrong with him.  

By far the best episode of the series last night. The kid that plays Jay does a great job even with limited lines. Going to interesting to see what happens because I'm pretty sure this family is going to blow up soon.

He's probably the best actor on that show.  Even after everything that's happened this last show, I'm not sure whose side he's on.  

I enjoy this show for the most part.  I do hope we see some more character development in the future season.  Also that they become smarter criminals.  The things they do sometimes and not get caught is crazy. 

So this is starting to get better and better. The plot lines are starting to get intense and the acting is still good as well. Still over the top a little bit, but I'm enjoying watching.