Should We Ban Harty & DarkDragon?

Harty And DD: Stay Or Go?   18 members have voted

This poll is closed for new votes
  1. 1. Harty And DD: Stay Or Go?

• Keep DD, but get rid of Harty
    • Keep Harty, but get rid of DD
    • Get rid of them both
    • Keep them both

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

249 posts in this topic

Just now, DarkDragon said:

Also for the record, I never ever attacked you guys's looks or appearance at any time and maybe I deserve some credit for not being a dick or asshole and going there when I easily could have in a fit of rage. We all got flaws, man.

Thanks for showing restraint. Certainly we can all benefit from your example.

haha I could make a joke and say I think harty is better looking than you guys but you dont respond to my jokes too well. Id like to search you guy's posts and find the last time you typed "lol" Not sure Id find any lol.

6 minutes ago, revlongoo said:

You could always create a sub-forum for only them. They go back and forth arguing with one another to their hearts content.

Being banned is embarrassing. Id rather just scramble my password and deactivate my account. It saves me the embarrassment.

4 minutes ago, DarkDragon said:

Being banned is embarrassing. Id rather just scramble my password and deactivate my account. It saves me the embarrassment.

To the best of my recollection you are in your early 30s. Are you sure you want to go with being banned from a message board as embarrassing?

Yes because Id like to keep discussing stuff like music and tv and sports here.

Btw, I looked on account settings and it doesnt say how to delete/deactivate your account.

Btw, I think I mentioned this before but a long time ago I got banned from a wrestling forum, and all I did was bring up topics that they wouldnt allow discussed (Politics, religion, etc) All I said was I was watching a certain news channel and they considered that discussing politics lol.The religion thing I cant remember what I said. Place had strict rules but it was a much larger place than this.

9 minutes ago, DarkDragon said:

Yes because Id like to keep discussing stuff like music and tv and sports here.

Btw, I looked on account settings and it doesnt say how to delete/deactivate your account.

Btw, I think I mentioned this before but a long time ago I got banned from a wrestling forum, and all I did was bring up topics that they wouldnt allow discussed (Politics, religion, etc) All I said was I was watching a certain news channel and they considered that discussing politics lol.The religion thing I cant remember what I said. Place had strict rules but it was a much larger place than this.

Well right now the poll is 9-7 in favor of keeping you so you don't have to deactivate unless that turns around.

I think it's hilarious that you guys are voting to get rid of me when none of you have come up with a good reason for me to be banned. If being pro gun and pro life is all you have on me make this a democratic political forum. Until then you have no valid reason to ban me. 

Oh wait. You have all the made up stuff about me that you guys have assumed over the years by taking what I say and twisting it. You guys laugh every time I say this but have never proven yourself right and I've clarified my stances over and over only to be ignored. 

7 minutes ago, Brad said:

I think it's hilarious that you guys are voting to get rid of me when none of you have come up with a good reason for me to be banned. If being pro gun and pro life is all you have on me make this a democratic political forum. Until then you have no valid reason to ban me. 

Oh wait. You have all the made up stuff about me that you guys have assumed over the years by taking what I say and twisting it. You guys laugh every time I say this but have never proven yourself right and I've clarified my stances over and over only to be ignored. 

Is it more likely that your condescending attitude and poor comprehension of logic and debating has made you a pariah in a diverse community of people, or that that community of people conspired for years to oppose you for no reason other than to inevitably publicly ban you?

Occam's Razor, man.

19 minutes ago, Brad said:

you have no valid reason to ban me.

I'd say the fact that no one seems to enjoy having a discussion with you to be a valid enough reason.

18 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Is it more likely that your condescending attitude and poor comprehension of logic and debating has made you a pariah in a diverse community of people, or that that community of people conspired for years to oppose you for no reason other than to inevitably publicly ban you?

Occam's Razor, man.

Did you ever think my condescending attitude comes from all of you shitting on everything I say? It's actually pathetic at this point how bad you guys talk to me. In the gun topic I've given multiple sources for facts,  given real examples and thrown in a few hypothetical questions and all I get is I'm immature and that I'm wrong. I've seen no real comebacks or valid statements from your side other than it just makes sense. So explain to me how I'm the one who can't debate.  So many times I have given valid arguments only to be told I'm wrong but no proof from the other side. 

4 minutes ago, pen said:

I'd say the fact that no one seems to enjoy having a discussion with you to be a valid enough reason.

If I wasnt attacked for having an opinion all the time I wouldn't be so harsh. I'm pushed into a corner constantly on this thread and then you guys get all pissy when I fight back. 

Just now, Brad said:

Did you ever think my condescending attitude comes from all of you shitting on everything I say? It's actually pathetic at this point how bad you guys talk to me. In the gun topic I've given multiple sources for facts,  given real examples and thrown in a few hypothetical questions and all I get is I'm immature and that I'm wrong. I've seen no real comebacks or valid statements from your side other than it just makes sense. So explain to me how I'm the one who can't debate.  So many times I have given valid arguments only to be told I'm wrong but no prove from the other side. 

So many times you have also avoided questions, made huge jumps in logic, completely missed the logic of others, and have deluded yourself into believing you're the only person backing up your argument when several other members have posted their own sources or discredited yours for perfectly good reasons.

Your reputation of doing that for YEARS has encouraged people to put far less effort into debating with you, knowing full well that your are incapable of processing any opinion that is not your own.  I very rarely bother with more than a post or two with you because it's just not worth my time.

Considering the size of the forum,  it's not very telling when 4 people are saying 1 is wrong. But once again,  I've given facts plenty of times only to be ignored. That's why I ignore your a lot too. 

12 minutes ago, Brad said:

Considering the size of the forum,  it's not very telling when 4 people are saying 1 is wrong. But once again,  I've given facts plenty of times only to be ignored. That's why I ignore your a lot too. 

Whatever you say man.

28 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Whatever you say man.

Sorry you think you're better me. I know it's a lot easier to just degrade people when you're wrong but whatever works for you. That gun thread is a perfect example. It's an issue that you are obviously out of your element yet you spit out nonsense trying to make me look bad. Sorry but you haven't. The sad part is so many people on the bored chose to be stubborn instead of actually listening to anything. You can say I'm stubborn but I'm the only one consistently open to things. Half the time I've been ridiculed what times when you all just jumped to conclusions or weren't going to give someone a chance. You all would make really shitty jurors

29 minutes ago, Brad said:

Sorry you think you're better me. I know it's a lot easier to just degrade people when you're wrong but whatever works for you. That gun thread is a perfect example. It's an issue that you are obviously out of your element yet you spit out nonsense trying to make me look bad. Sorry but you haven't. The sad part is so many people on the bored chose to be stubborn instead of actually listening to anything. You can say I'm stubborn but I'm the only one consistently open to things. Half the time I've been ridiculed what times when you all just jumped to conclusions or weren't going to give someone a chance. You all would make really shitty jurors

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

Whatever you say man.

2 minutes ago, Brad said:

So outside of my opinions still no reason to ban me? Gotcha

And again, it depends on what you consider to be a valid reason to ban someone. If a person is disruptive to everyone else on the forum, then yes, it's a valid reason to ban someone.

13 minutes ago, pen said:

And again, it depends on what you consider to be a valid reason to ban someone. If a person is disruptive to everyone else on the forum, then yes, it's a valid reason to ban someone.

I'm disruptive because my opinion is different. If I said guns were bad and Obama was the greatest thing since the wheel you'd have no problems with me. But because I think differently you all find me to be a problem. It's not like in going around saying everyone is an asshole, or telling people to go kill themselves. If my opinions offended too fucking bad. I'm not spreading hate. Not like I said gays need to die or I was happy white officers kill black people. Hell I got called out for hate speech when all I said was Islamist have been fighting us for a thousand years. That's not hate that is a fact. Islamist have battled Christians/catholics in europe, in the middle east, in Africa and now here. If that is hate speech I guess a lot of history professors are going to jail

I rest my case. Let's say we just keep DD. Yes, he can be a pain at times, but he has been a solid contributor to music/tv discussions and has been competitive at fantasy basketball. 

The drama on this board is fucking ridiculous.  Can't we all just be ourselves without having to worry about pissing people off.

41 minutes ago, Chris7 said:

The most important thing I've learned from this thread is that I think I just realized who Vigo is.

We actually discussed this a while ago in another thread, but I'm glad to hear you cracked the code.