Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Koldes

Shooting in Orlando, FL - 50+ have passed away, 50+ more injured

272 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, nixon said:

It doesn't change the fact that this awful shit happened senselessly, but there's a bug difference between being "inspired by ISIS" and an act ISIS is behind. Of course ISIS will take responsibility either way because it makes them look stronger. 

It's simple, we must quit attacking Islam as a whole every time something this heinous happens. There are extremists that are very dangerous. But a big part of what ISIS wants is to paint it as Americans hate all of Islam. We are now nearing the point where it LOOKS like that, so to that end, ISIS is winning, y'all. It's not that hard to grasp.

 

Hate to tell you but they couldn't care less how we feel. They attack us because we don't fit in with their ideals. They have been fighting everyone who isn't Muslim for a thousands years. They will find someway to promote our destruction. Hell we could waive white flags, give them all of our money hand over our weapons and bow to them and they would still hate us and want to destroy us

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, nixon said:

It doesn't change the fact that this awful shit happened senselessly, but there's a bug difference between being "inspired by ISIS" and an act ISIS is behind. Of course ISIS will take responsibility either way because it makes them look stronger. 

It's simple, we must quit attacking Islam as a whole every time something this heinous happens. There are extremists that are very dangerous. But a big part of what ISIS wants is to paint it as Americans hate all of Islam. We are now nearing the point where it LOOKS like that, so to that end, ISIS is winning, y'all. It's not that hard to grasp.

 

Agreed.  Hate that we always want to refer to it as "Islamic Terrorism".  They are as much Muslims as most Americans are Christians.  You can call yourself whatever you want, it's your actions that show your faith.

 

10 minutes ago, Brad said:

Hate to tell you but they couldn't care less how we feel. They attack us because we don't fit in with their ideals. They have been fighting everyone who isn't Muslim for a thousands years. They will find someway to promote our destruction. Hell we could waive white flags, give them all of our money hand over our weapons and bow to them and they would still hate us and want to destroy us

BS.  Muslims are fighting Muslims and have been for thousands of years. Terrorist attack for power.  The more they're on the media and the more we attack the Muslim faith the stronger they get. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just gonna throw this out there? Who is the most extreme Christian group you can think of? Westboro Baptist? They are pretty much the same as ISIS. You know except they hold signs instead of weapons. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Brad said:

I'm just gonna throw this out there? Who is the most extreme Christian group you can think of? Westboro Baptist? They are pretty much the same as ISIS. You know except they hold signs instead of weapons. 

Brad, we've had this discussion. Everyone knows Christianity, for the most part, is basically neutered and reformed in the US. Check out Africa if you want to see a place being damaged by Christianity. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Matt said:

Brad, we've had this discussion. Everyone knows Christianity, for the most part, is basically neutered and reformed in the US. Check out Africa if you want to see a place being damaged by Christianity. 

Africa is damaged by everything. Go to everywhere else but Africa and you'll see no difference from here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is why the terrorists keep winning. We keep pointing fingers on religions, etc. It's been going on for decades. Let's all get along, kumbaya and all that stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just want to throw out that my experience of this was waking up this morning to an automated Facebook text asking me to verify if I was safe or not. At first I thought the attack they mentioned was an attack on Facebook. Then I looked it up. It is horrifying to think that something this massively savage and terrifying can happen anywhere in the world, but even more so when it's in your neck of the woods. At work we had the news on watching the reports almost all day. Fucking terrifying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Matt said:

Brad, we've had this discussion. Everyone knows Christianity, for the most part, is basically neutered and reformed in the US. Check out Africa if you want to see a place being damaged by Christianity. 

Have you seen Dave Rubin's Twitter today? Looks like hes finally come over to the other side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, DarkDragon said:

Have you seen Dave Rubin's Twitter today? Looks like hes finally come over to the other side.

He's been like that for a while. It's exactly why he left TYT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Brad said:

I'm just gonna throw this out there? Who is the most extreme Christian group you can think of? Westboro Baptist? They are pretty much the same as ISIS. You know except they hold signs instead of weapons. 

2 hours ago, Brad said:

Africa is damaged by everything. Go to everywhere else but Africa and you'll see no difference from here. 

Jesus Christ, take your ignorance and your bigotry somewhere else. This has been asked and answered in the other thread where you're choosing to ignore the answers. Even if it hasn't been, who gives a shit? Stop trying to use a tragedy to spread your fucked up ideologies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Brad said:

Hate to tell you but they couldn't care less how we feel. They attack us because we don't fit in with their ideals. They have been fighting everyone who isn't Muslim for a thousands years. They will find someway to promote our destruction. Hell we could waive white flags, give them all of our money hand over our weapons and bow to them and they would still hate us and want to destroy us

I'm also going to pile on and point out that "they" is referring to Muslims as a whole, and not ISIS because ISIS hasn't existed for thousands of years and ISIS attacks Muslims just the same as they attack every other religion. So again, this is an attack by Brad on an entire religious group. This is the very definition of hate speech. This is now becoming a regular occurrence by him and other users, and it shouldn't be tolerated by anyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lmao. Ok. Islam has been fighting everyone forever. That's not hate speech that's a fact. If people want to fight they don't need us to give them a reason. Lon at North Korea. They brain wash the hell of their people. The think we want to destroy them. Not because of what we do but because they made it up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Brad said:

Lmao. Ok. Islam has been fighting everyone forever. That's not hate speech that's a fact. If people want to fight they don't need us to give them a reason. Lon at North Korea. They brain wash the hell of their people. The think we want to destroy them. Not because of what we do but because they made it up

There's plenty of things to criticize Islam the ideology about. There's reasons to criticize some Muslims within the community. You simply just have poor argumentative skills, Brad.

Other than Mike, I can't think of a single person on this forum that has progressed less than you since I joined here in 2007.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Brad said:

Lmao. Ok. Islam has been fighting everyone forever. That's not hate speech that's a fact. 

Everybody and every religion has been fighting everyone forever. The following other parts of that post are hate speech (speech that offends, threatens, or insults groups, based on race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or other traits):

[Muslims] couldn't care less how we feel.

[Muslims] will find someway to promote our destruction.

We could waive white flags, give [Muslims] all of our money hand over our weapons and bow to them and they would still hate us and want to destroy us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So because I choose to blame a group of people for a 50 person slaughter instead of the gun I'm not progressing?  If that's how that works than I guess that's why our country is fucked

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Matt said:

There's plenty of things to criticize Islam the ideology about. There's reasons to criticize some Muslims within the community. You simply just have poor argumentative skills, Brad.

Other than Mike, I can't think of a single person on this forum that has progressed less than you since I joined here in 2007.

I think Mike's progressed more. I don't think he'd ever bring up anybody's dead family member or tell someone to kill themselves nowadays, even though he is as otherwise Mike as ever. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Dylan said:

I think Mike's progressed more. I don't think he'd ever bring up anybody's dead family member or tell someone to kill themselves nowadays, even though he is as otherwise Mike as ever. 

Huh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Brad said:

So because I choose to blame a group of people for a 50 person slaughter instead of the gun I'm not progressing?  If that's how that works than I guess that's why our country is fucked

An entire group of people caused the slaughter? I thought it was one man?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Brad said:

So because I choose to blame a group of people for a 50 person slaughter instead of the gun I'm not progressing?  If that's how that works than I guess that's why our country is fucked

Literally the very definition of hate speech and prejudice if that group of people is an entire religion, yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Take this with a grain of salt...

CkzEvl-UgAAHKTw.jpg

Edit: Ha! Right after I read through a discussion about this, I saw people tweeting this man is known as a liar. People troll everything. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, pen said:

An entire group of people caused the slaughter? I thought it was one man?

Well if ISIS didn't exist, would this man have felt the need to do this?

24 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Literally the very definition of hate speech and prejudice if that group of people is an entire religion, yes.

When the fuck have I ever said the entire religion? I know you like to put words in my mouth and even quote me saying things that you wish said something else but I never said the entire state of Islam thinks this way. Every group of people has some bad to them, Islam just seems to have a lot more than most and they are far more extreme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Brad said:

When the fuck have I ever said the entire religion? I know you like to put words in my mouth and even quote me saying things that you wish said something else but I never said the entire state of Islam thinks this way. 

 

7 hours ago, Brad said:

Hate to tell you but they couldn't care less how we feel. They attack us because we don't fit in with their ideals. They have been fighting everyone who isn't Muslim for a thousands years. 

Shit, that was easier than I thought

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is literally what I'm talking about. Islam and Christians have been at war for a long damn time. The people of Islam have also been fighting themselves for a long damn time. But not everyone in the religion has been doing so. A majority of them just want to be left alone and leave others alone. I know you guys wish I was some radical Republican who hates gays, hates Muslims and cheers every time a white cop kills a black guy. But I'm sorry disappoint you but I'm not. I believe people kill people not guns. I believe bad people will always fuck over the good ones because that's in their nature to do so. I believe people who want to wage a war will do so regardless of what the other says or does. 

 

I know you tunnel vision democrats like to think the world gets better when you give everyone hugs and bow down to them but it's not how shit works. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

>Definitive proof calling out what he denied

>Ignores it and changes the subject immediately

>Insults everyone with valid points

>Rinse and repeat

 

Hartynomics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.