Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Koldes

Shooting in Orlando, FL - 50+ have passed away, 50+ more injured

272 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Andrew said:

And a lot more people kill people with guns in this country than they do in any other country.

This country isn't necessarily addicted to guns but it is unquestionably addicted to violence.  We have become a sickeningly violent and unfeeling country.

I don't disagree with you. I just think the focus should be more on the people behind the crime, not the weapon. They did say this guy worked security which is why he was able to easily buy a gun a few weeks ago. So it's not like he bought it off the street. 

2 minutes ago, Mike said:

I don't disagree with you. I just think the focus should be more on the people behind the crime, not the weapon. They did say this guy worked security which is why he was able to easily buy a gun a few weeks ago. So it's not like he bought it off the street. 

I do, however, think you shouldn't be able to buy a fucking assault rifle for any reason. 

Just now, Dylan said:

I do, however, think you shouldn't be able to buy a fucking assault rifle for any reason. 

I agree but you can't outright ban guns. People want guns for protection or to go hunting. Weird backwards ass people in the midwest use guns to put down their sick dogs. Even if guns were banned people could just make them with 3D printers nowadays.

5 minutes ago, Mike said:

I agree but you can't outright ban guns. People want guns for protection or to go hunting. Weird backwards ass people in the midwest use guns to put down their sick dogs. Even if guns were banned people could just make them with 3D printers nowadays.

Like I said. You know, most people who make a comment about guns when this happens aren't lobbying to ban guns outright. But there is certainly an issue when civilians own military-grade weapons and I can go buy a pistol at Walmart and these things are considered normal. It's easier to legally own and operate a gun than it is to own and operate a Subaru. 

I don't think any rational person has ever suggested banning literally every firearm from the United States.  The stance is gun control, not gun eradication.

I'm really scared we're about to see the real effect Trump has on the country. I half expect to be hearing about his dumbass supporters terrorizing and persecuting Islamic communities and people a week from now. Taking "action". 

17 minutes ago, Dylan said:

I'm really scared we're about to see the real effect Trump has on the country. I half expect to be hearing about his dumbass supporters terrorizing and persecuting Islamic communities and people a week from now. Taking "action". 

It has zero to do with who people support for President. After 9/11 there were many hate crimes towards Muslims and such.

This is a train that's never late.  Talking about gun control before the bodies are cold.  How about parent control?  How horrible of a parent are you that you raise a son with no value for human life.  

1 hour ago, Dylan said:

alex-jones-second-o.gif

Btw ruiner, you proved my point by caring more about islamic communities safety than the safety of your own American citizens. You are definitely a crazy radical. You cant see it and it sad.

3 minutes ago, DarkDragon said:

Btw ruiner, you proved my point by caring more about islamic communities safety than the safety of your own American citizens. You are definitely a crazy radical. You cant see it and it sad.

Jump off an overpass. 

4 minutes ago, DarkDragon said:

But those communities are probably American citizens as well.

1 minute ago, Mike said:

But those communities are probably American citizens as well.

I have no idea. Dont you think ruiner's poltical views (others as well) are kinda out there ? Be honest.

Can someone please ban this sad, lonely fuck who looks at 50+ dead people and sees an opportunity to be a cunt troll so he can gain the attention that nobody in the real world will waste their time giving him? Let him hang out in his room with imaginary friends on YouTube or whatever the fuck outlet he uses to escape his presumably awful reality, because I'm sick of being that outlet and I get the impression that everybody else is as well. 

42 minutes ago, DarkDragon said:

Watch Alex Jones's latest video. He really nails it. Dont watch it if your'e a close minded radical leftist (You know who you are.)

I'm conservative and I can't stand this guy.  He's just a crazy conspiracy theorist who makes money off the weak minded.

2 minutes ago, Eviljesus said:

I'm conservative and I can't stand this guy.  He's just a crazy conspiracy theorist who makes money off the weak minded.

Hes right when he said the left right away went to the gun control angle over the muslim terrorist angle. Thats exactly what ruiner did but hes crying for some reason.

36 minutes ago, Dylan said:

Can someone please ban this sad, lonely fuck who looks at 50+ dead people and sees an opportunity to be a cunt troll so he can gain the attention that nobody in the real world will waste their time giving him? Let him hang out in his room with imaginary friends on YouTube or whatever the fuck outlet he uses to escape his presumably awful reality, because I'm sick of being that outlet and I get the impression that everybody else is as well. 

Seconded.

It's not the time or the place, DD.

1 hour ago, DarkDragon said:

Hes right when he said the left right away went to the gun control angle over the muslim terrorist angle. Thats exactly what ruiner did but hes crying for some reason.

As I said that's a train that's never late.  Which I always seems ironic.  The liberals always make it appear they're the  compassionate ones, yet are quick to use the innocent deaths to try and help their cause.  We are not innocent in cases like this either.  Many will jump to terrorism especially once they hear his name.  In a sane world, we would all call our loved ones and tell them we love them.  We never know when or where the next maniac will strike.

STFU about your politics and your opinions. Fighting about it is what the extremists want. Purposely trolling is even worse. We have to stop this, and the only way to stop it is to show them that when they do it we come together, show love no matter who people are, and react non-violently. The fighting, politics, and hate thrown back just perpetuates the same thing.