Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike

E3 2016

115 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Mike said:

How does releasing every single Xbox exclusive on PC help Xbox?

They are both Microsoft so it is a win win. Plus how many people are going to not buy a console now? This promotes people playing on both systems not one. 

13 minutes ago, Brad said:

They are both Microsoft so it is a win win. Plus how many people are going to not buy a console now? This promotes people playing on both systems not one. 

It's a win for Windows 10, not Xbox. If you own a gaming PC, there is no reason whatsoever to buy an Xbox. You can just get a PS4 to go along with that gaming PC and then you can play every game out there. It used to bother me that XB1 sold worse than PS4 because I felt that they had the better exclusives and that'd still be the case if these sorta exclusives were full exclusives. But the way it is now, I'm glad PS4 sells better. Microsoft forced the Xbox division to focus on Windows and it's their own fault that no one buys Xbox One.

6 minutes ago, Mike said:

Also, Brad, you are the ultimate fanboy and you've never said anything negative about Xbox so it's pointless discussing this stuff with you. I'd rather talk to Tanbull about this stuff.

Because I don't complain about petty bull shit like a server going down. Hell you complain about ads in a day and age where everything revolves around ads. 

And really my only complaint with PS is their terrible UI design. And their shitty controller

Just now, Mike said:

Because you've never complained about ads on the PlayStation store...

I complained that you had to go through 3 pages of ads before you get to the page you wanted to get to. you complained about a tiny little box in the bottom of the screen. 

1 minute ago, Brad said:

I complained that you had to go through 3 pages of ads before you get to the page you wanted to get to. you complained about a tiny little box in the bottom of the screen. 

The only ads I ever recall complaining about were ones on the 360 that when selecting through would play extremely loud sounds and the spam spotlight tab that they sent you to when you loaded up the 360 NXE.

- Crackdown 3 delayed to 2017
- Watch Dogs 2 DLC exclusive to PS4 for 30 days
- Titanfall 2 DLC and new modes will all be free
- Halo Wars 2 will not have cross-play at launch, not ruled out for future
- WWE 2K16 free on XB1 from June 13-16
- Mass Effect Andromeda main character is female named Ryder, you can play as male

Wow God of War looks great. A total reinvention. We saw some heart from Kratos and he has something to fight for other than vengeance. Playing the game with him and his son as well seems so fresh.

Days Gone looks... interesting. Hard to say without knowing anything about the gameplay. 

Holy shit, The Last Guardian is coming out in October! 

It's demo after trailer after demo after trailer after demo. With such a fast pace to start I'm waiting for when things go off the rails with a fifteen minute Wonderbook showcase or something. This is going too well. 

You guys see the battlefield demo? I know it won't outsell cod but I can see it getting a lot of the people switching sides. Especially after seeing this

4 minutes ago, xeph said:

What'd I miss for Sony? Only got on at Horizon: Zero Dawn

God of War reinvention, cool looking Sony Bend post-apocalyptic biker game, The Last Guardian trailer and release date reveal. 

They're letting fucking loose tonight, wow. That Kojima/Del Toro/Reedus game is happening after all! 

EDIT: No Del Toro. 

Probably the top-to-bottom strongest press conference I've seen from them. All killer no filler. Even the Call of Duty demo looked uncharacteristically interesting. Days Gone might've been the weakest thing they showed. Sony must've confused the fact that it borrows extremely heavily from The Last of Us with the idea that people would be excited about it for that reason, but in reality everyone just sees a second-rate knockoff.