Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RainbowDragon

Narcissism test

21 posts in this topic

Yeah WTF did I say to get this score? Lol I said I like to lead but wouldn't want to lead the world, I learn from others, I take the blame for my mistakes. 

I don't think 20 is too bad. I think 0 is the opposite of narcissistic which may border on a complete lack of confidence, 40 is a psycho nutjob, I'm sure healthy is like 10-30sh? Mine was 11. If I wasn't a fatass like I am now and it was 4 years ago with a better body they'd prolly call me a 20.

40 minutes ago, Koldes said:

I don't think 20 is too bad. I think 0 is the opposite of narcissistic which may border on a complete lack of confidence, 40 is a psycho nutjob, I'm sure healthy is like 10-30sh? Mine was 11. If I wasn't a fatass like I am now and it was 4 years ago with a better body they'd prolly call me a 20.

I mean, I won't lie, I did have self-esteem issues growing up that still affect me in certain ways, but I don't think I'm completely unconfident in the things I say or do. I feel like a lot of these answers just put me in the position of either being a complete wallflower or being a complete douchebag.

4 minutes ago, pen said:

I mean, I won't lie, I did have self-esteem issues growing up that still affect me in certain ways, but I don't think I'm completely unconfident in the things I say or do. I feel like a lot of these answers just put me in the position of either being a complete wallflower or being a complete douchebag.

Yeah. Most of those questions are the same shitty ones you find on job assessment quizzes. I didn't take the result seriously at all. 

9 hours ago, Mike said:

The questions were kinda dumb and tough to answer.

1. Do you like to get fucked in the ass?
2. Do you like to fuck men in the ass?

What link did you click for that test?