Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ruiner

Blackmailing Charlie. Conning Henry. Shanghaiing Dixie.

104 posts in this topic

Very nice! Also saw Framing Hanley is coming to the Thompson house on July 7th which is literally my backyard. Gonna try my hardest to get off work that day so I can go! Was excited to see you guys headlining again

55 minutes ago, MU_BeastMode said:

@Nixon this absolutely kills! The verses lyrically and musically are some of the best FH have put out. No joke. 

It is without a doubt the best we’ve ever released. Thanks!!!

Really good song Nix.

Is some version of Maeve involved in this project, because that's real talk one of my favorite songs I've heard from you.

Thanks y’all!

andrew, not sure yet if Maeve makes the album. That’s something we’ve been going back and forth on 

Lyrically is probably not my favorite song (but still really good) but musically I think it might be the best sounding song I've heard in a while. Like I could probably picture poets of the fall doing this song. 

Damn! Really digging this and the direction you guys went musically. The hooks go really good with it all put together too. Can’t wait to hear more, I’ll be playing this a lot over the next few weeks. Honestly probably my favorite from you guys since Hear Me Now, it really grabbed me on first listen. 

This is damn good, @Nixon. Definitely one of your best tracks ever. I think the break you guys took maybe helped with a strong comeback here after a bit of refresher. Love this and can't wait to hear a new album.

21 hours ago, MU_BeastMode said:

This is where we are. Thanks @Nixon

Y’all. My nuts tickle with how excited I am for this album. Wish I could share some of this but I fear y’all and your internet wizardry could just rip it and send it into the interwebz.

also, hi everyone. I don’t log in around here enough. 

38 minutes ago, Nixon said:

Y’all. My nuts tickle with how excited I am for this album. Wish I could share some of this but I fear y’all and your internet wizardry could just rip it and send it into the interwebz.

also, hi everyone. I don’t log in around here enough. 

Hey Nixon. I'm happy for you and your excitement. 

It's crazy how good these new songs are. Really digging the released songs and I remember loving a different new one that was played at The Dells show (speaking of that, the live version of Puzzle Pieces is even better).

Looks like we might be getting another new single in a few weeks called "Throwing Knives."