Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jman3000

What happened to Janus?

36 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, jmg05005_v2.0 said:

making me thinking that there was finally an update

I mean, technically, this is an "update". It's not the update you and others wanted, but still. Provides final closure. :)ย 

awesome news.

interesting that they are covering a song for the first of new music. I hope an album is in the works I donโ€™t really get the whole Janus 2.0 other than scottny being the only original member

3 hours ago, RainbowDragon said:

I still havent heard the first 2 albums. I bet they sound kinda rough but now that they are back I want to check them out.

Red Right Returnย is better thanย Nox Aerisย but both are solid industrial / alternative metal.ย  They remind me of Breaking Benjamin (or actually more closely to Starset) meets Filter / Deftones

On 4/26/2019 at 3:25 PM, RainbowDragon said:

I still havent heard the first 2 albums. I bet they sound kinda rough but now that they are back I want to check them out.

Rainbow,

if you havenโ€™t heard โ€œArmorโ€ you need to itโ€™s fucking so awesome. I wish I could hear โ€œinfluxโ€ Iโ€™ve never heard that

Well, that's an interesting update. I will say I'm feeling like the name w/ 2.0 is kinda weird. I wonder if there's a reason to not call it Janus otherwise legally I doubt they can get away w/ just sticking 2.0 on the end. Guess we'll see what happens.