Why has no one discussed this yet?

Because nobody posted it?

07/21 Walker, MN – Moondance Jam
07/23 Cincinnati, OH – PNC Pavilion at Riverbend
07/24 Sterling Heights, MI – Freedom Hill – Amphitheatre
07/26 Indianapolis, IN – The Farm Bureau Insurance Lawn
07/27 Columbus, OH – Express Live!
07/29 Pittsburgh, PA – Stage AE
07/31 Grand Rapids, MI – Orbit Room (noChevelle)
08/02 Niagara Falls, NY – The Rapids Theatre (no Chevelle)
08/03 Boston, MA – Blue Hills Bank Pavilion
08/05 Asbury Park, NJ – Stone Pony Summer Stage
08/07 Philadelphia, PA – Fillmore (noChevelle)
08/09 Charlotte, NC – Charlotte Metro Credit Union Amphitheatre
08/10 Richmond, VA – The National (noChevelle)
08/11 Bethlehem, PA – ArtsQuest Musikfest
08/13 Portland, ME – Maine State Pier
08/14 Baltimore, MD – Pier Six Pavilion

3 hours ago, Brad said:

Because no one cares about either of these bands

Fuck you talking about?! I've seen Chevelle at least a dozen times and Bush was my first concert and have seen them about 7 or 8 times since. 

More dates to be announcedbe announced? No Chicago date. I can see Chevelle doing a Chicagoland warm up show thatthat they like to do but I wanted to see Bush with them! 

5 hours ago, Brad said:

Because no one cares about either of these bands

Man you have a posted on these boards long enough to know that's not true....but I guess I should realize who I am saying this to.

6 minutes ago, xeph said:

Would totally go to this if a Chicago date was added, have been trying to see Chevelle for a long ass time now

Watch for an Austins Fuel Room date in Libertyville. I'm telling you, they like to play an intimate show there before going on a tour. 

Wonder who will get the privilege of opening?  These same two bands did a co-headlining tour w/ Filter right after Bush released The Sea of Memories.  That was a damn good show.

8 minutes ago, Sox5452 said:

Wonder who will get the privilege of opening?  These same two bands did a co-headlining tour w/ Filter right after Bush released The Sea of Memories.  That was a damn good show.

Damn I wish we got that tour! I assume Bush headlines as they have been playing bigger venues then Chevelle. 

1 hour ago, chicago_animal said:

Damn I wish we got that tour! I assume Bush headlines as they have been playing bigger venues then Chevelle. 

They're co-headlining.

I saw Chevelle when they were on tour with O'Brother and it was an awesome show. Hope they have more music out by the time they come in July. I will see them again for sure, especially since I haven't seen Bush.

I know but I wonder who goes on last. 

Says that Chevelle will play first and then Bush to close.

2 hours ago, chicago_animal said:

Bush played last on this tour a few years ago, but I'm not sure about this current tour...  Bush's last album wasn't as successful, and I think the "comeback" factor has worn off a bit.  Bush also played before Chevelle at Earthday Birthday last weekend.  I guess we'll see...

33 minutes ago, Sox5452 said:

Bush played last on this tour a few years ago, but I'm not sure about this current tour...  Bush's last album wasn't as successful, and I think the "comeback" factor has worn off a bit.  Bush also played before Chevelle at Earthday Birthday last weekend.  I guess we'll see...

I still say Bush and Heldjc says that they are saying Bush too. I think so just cause Bush plays bigger venues then Chevelle. 

21 hours ago, chicago_animal said:

I still say Bush and Heldjc says that they are saying Bush too. I think so just cause Bush plays bigger venues then Chevelle. 

Do they really play bigger venues where you are?  Not in the the northeast..  they both pack the same large clubs.

18 minutes ago, Sox5452 said:

Do they really play bigger venues where you are?  Not in the the northeast..  they both pack the same large clubs.

Yeah last time Bush played here they sold out a bigger venue that Chevelle doesn't usually play.