Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xeph

2016 NBA Playoffs

171 posts in this topic

what a fucking statement. definitely my favorite sport moment ever. and you know, one of my favorite parts about it (aside from the real, raw emotion from Lebron): Kevin Love.  He was a great fucking teammate in those closing moments (and played a good game fwiw)

I hope LeBron is happy because this now leaves the door wide open for Durant to the Warriors...

Well shit, a mop would be an upgrade over Barnes right now. 

Warriors fans should be ok with the Warriors losing if it means Durant would be more open to joining (he would have never joined a back to back champion) the team. 

2 minutes ago, nixon said:

Let's not forget: Lebron can leave, too

Yeah, that would be nuts. Probably to LA if he really wants to pull an OJ (in a good way) and start mingling with Hollywood.

Only thing that I'm not disappointed about was how close today's game was. Other than that, I'm shocked and disbelieved. Feeling like a Pats fan after SBXLII.

I really wish I didn't have the wrestling PPV last night as I likely would've watched the end of the game. What a night for TV with the wrestling, basketball and Game of Thrones. I'm very happy LeBron won it for Cleveland and I'm happy he got another ring for himself. As I've said before, I feel like he is a true role model in an age when many athletes aren't and he gets unfairly hated on and I'm glad he won a third ring. And after seeing Curry's wife bitch about racism on Twitter, it's awesome to see her husband's team commit arguably the biggest collapse in sports history. This is probably bigger than the Pats one cause they just lost one game. They didn't lose three in a row to blow it.

10 hours ago, NinjaNick101 said:

Only thing that I'm not disappointed about was how close today's game was. Other than that, I'm shocked and disbelieved. Feeling like a Pats fan after SBXLII.

The pain didn't go away until beating the Seahawks two years ago. It won't go away until getting that next ring for ya. :(

Just now, Omar said:

Done. You couldn't have given me a JR Smith one at least huh...

Hahah I was looking for Kyries shot but couldnt find a good one

4 hours ago, Mike said:

I really wish I didn't have the wrestling PPV last night as I likely would've watched the end of the game. What a night for TV with the wrestling, basketball and Game of Thrones. I'm very happy LeBron won it for Cleveland and I'm happy he got another ring for himself. As I've said before, I feel like he is a true role model in an age when many athletes aren't and he gets unfairly hated on and I'm glad he won a third ring. And after seeing Curry's wife bitch about racism on Twitter, it's awesome to see her husband's team commit arguably the biggest collapse in sports history. This is probably bigger than the Pats one cause they just lost one game. They didn't lose three in a row to blow it.

Well 2004 Yankees was really bad too, but it's arguable because this was a bigger stage. 

All honesty though... what a series and game 7. We are lucky we were able to witness that game. The whole series will go down in history

5 minutes ago, heldjc said:

All honesty though... what a series and game 7. We are lucky we were able to witness that game. The whole series will go down in history

Game 7 saved the series. I'm not sure the blowouts are gonna be remembered very much. Last night was one for the ages though. 

Just now, Omar said:

Game 7 saved the series. I'm not sure the blowouts are gonna be remembered very much. Last night was one for the ages though. 

True, but I meant more of the coming back from 3-1 down :P 

Even though I was pulling for the Warriors, I like to think either outcome was a win win for me personally. The Warriors are a flashy, arrogant team owned by douche Silicon Valley tech bros, led by two spoiled rich kids and a walking mouth. If you're not a fan and even a little piece of you didn't want to see them lose, you're lying

Lebron dropped at least 5 F bombs on live TV during the parade. Called Mozgov a big motherfucker. All was uncensored on the Fox Sports stream I was listening 2. The network apologized immediately after it was done. 😂 He also thanked DeAndre for going back to LA cuz it allowed Jefferson to go to the Cavs. He thanked each and every teammate personally. 

6 hours ago, Blake said:

Lebron dropped at least 5 F bombs on live TV during the parade. Called Mozgov a big motherfucker. All was uncensored on the Fox Sports stream I was listening 2. The network apologized immediately after it was done. 😂 He also thanked DeAndre for going back to LA cuz it allowed Jefferson to go to the Cavs. He thanked each and every teammate personally. 

I was cracking up the whole time haha. They confirmed 1.3 million at the parade/rally. Had a few friends there and they said it was a blast. Happy for the city and all the players.