Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xeph

2016 NBA Playoffs

171 posts in this topic

Well, one of my predictions is already down the shitter. I'm going to stop underestimating the Raptors' ability to choke super hard in the playoffs.

I wouldn't say that yet, Xeph. I think it's going to be a long series.

Steph's ankle might be something to worry about through the postseason.

12 hours ago, NinjaNick101 said:

If the Heat do win Game 7, they'll have the heckling purple shirt Hornet fan to thank. 

I noticed that guy the game before in Charlotte, I have no idea how he was able to stay in that seat for game six. What a doucher.

Valanciunas (done for series to sprained ankle) and Whiteside (day to day with sprained MCL) both injured Saturday. Can the injury bug find some other team to bite?  (hint: the other team out East standing)

Speaking of MCL's, Curry better hurry back by Game 5. Rip City's certainly not going to lose by themselves.

Love and Kyrie were godawful yesterday. Lebron better hope they each got their dud out of their system, or he'd be better off with them both injured/out in avenging last year's final against the west. He was a better match single-handedly trying to go up against a Golden State juggernaut than he would be if Love/Kyrie combine to miss 24 of 28 shots. Might as well have Lebron just attempt 40 shots and hope for the best.

I think of it as the Raptors finally stepping up defensively. They're a different kind of monster at the ACC. 3-0 against the Cavs there. Game 4 will be a tougher game for the Raps.

Now if the Warriors can win Game 3 and/or 4 without a banged up limb, things will be fine.