Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pen

Music Madness 2016 Official Thread - READ BEFORE VOTING

176 posts in this topic

48 minutes ago, pen said:

Nick, I appreciate this but people are gonna think you're my alter ego.

Unless you are... oh my god, am I like Edward Norton in Fight Club?

:lol: We don't talk about Fight Club.

Announcement for everyone. I decided that from this point forward when a set is closed, I'm going to lock all the threads related to it to indicate to everyone that the sets are closed and to also prevent bumping of old threads so the newer and active threads stay at the top. If there's any discussion anyone wants to have about old sets, it can be done here.

Set 12 is closed except for the one match that's tied.

A little upset that Celldweller bowed out so early, but it wasn't a surprise. Intriguingly, Imagine Dragons, a prior tournament winner, almost didn't make it. Won by one vote.

22 minutes ago, NinjaNick101 said:

Wasn't Imagine Dragons the runner-up in the MM tournament? They did lose to 10 Years. 

You know, I actually had to go back and recheck and holy shit, you're right. I remembered that I changed my vote to Imagine Dragons because I fucked up, but I totally forgot we still needed another vote and that Sara broke the tie for 10 Years, rendering my vote change immaterial. What a cluster that was.

Sad to see Secrets lost already, their album was underrated. Shocked to see Imagine Dragons so close, wow. That's my #2 last year.

Set 14 is now closed. 12 year old girls win again. Suck it bitches.

A heads up that there will not be a new set on Sunday because we're reaching the end of Round One and Round Two can't begin until Set 16 closes.

I think the Imagine Dragons animosity has to do a little with huge radio overplaying stuff. And that Frattelis album being good. I just got it a minute ago because of that MM thread. 

I still think ID will make it about mid-way this year. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0