Chris.

Chicago Open Air Festival

12 posts in this topic

Sunday is metaltacular but with Nothing More and Korn on the Saturday bill that is the day to go.  If only Chevelle and BFMV were on Saturday that would be like 6 of my top 20 bands all in one day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good to see Through Fire on there, even though they seem a little out of place. Surprised to see City of the Weak who is even more out of place to me. Always happy to see Minnesota bands succeed though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, breanna. said:

Good to see Through Fire on there, even though they seem a little out of place. Surprised to see City of the Weak who is even more out of place to me. Always happy to see Minnesota bands succeed though.

They're not that out of place. Chevelle, Drowning Pool, and Of Mice And Men will keep them safe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, pen said:

They're not that out of place. Chevelle, Drowning Pool, and Of Mice And Men will keep them safe.

I feel like Of Mice & Men is too heavy to group them in with. I think they only had one song with about little bit of screaming in the background. 

 

Drowning Pool is a good match, considering how unlucky both bands seem to be. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, breanna. said:

I feel like Of Mice & Men is too heavy to group them in with. I think they only had one song with about little bit of screaming in the background. 

 

Drowning Pool is a good match, considering how unlucky both bands seem to be. 

I mean, we've only heard one song from Through Fire to my knowledge, so they could have screaming we don't know about. Personally, I think Carcass is the band that's more out of place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, pen said:

I mean, we've only heard one song from Through Fire to my knowledge, so they could have screaming we don't know about. Personally, I think Carcass is the band that's more out of place.

Yeah, Stronger is the only thing they've released and, going off the rest of the songs they played live (I saw them 4 times last week, probably should have made that clear), it's a song that shows off their sound pretty well (even though it's easily the weakest).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.