Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EchoX860

Breaking Benjamin & Disturbed Summer Tour

73 posts in this topic

So I went to the unplugged show tonight in Columbia, MO and this may be one of the best if not THE best show I've ever seen from BB and we're talking double digit show back to '04.

SPOILER ALERT for anyone going that wants to be surprised by the setlist. This one be the same as the plugged in shows...

#12 on that list is not a typo

image.png

6 hours ago, MU_BeastMode said:

So I went to the unplugged show tonight in Columbia, MO and this may be one of the best if not THE best show I've ever seen from BB and we're talking double digit show back to '04.

SPOILER ALERT for anyone going that wants to be surprised by the setlist. This one be the same as the plugged in shows...

#12 on that list is not a typo

image.png

Sorry, but when I'm paying $50+ per ticket, I'm not paying that to hear Aaron and Keith be lead vocals on several songs. If they want to have Aaron take over all the screams/growls and Keith do the harmonies, that's fine. But when Ben is the lead vocalist on all album tracks, he should be the lead vocalist on the live songs as well.

2 hours ago, jmg05005 said:

Sorry, but when I'm paying $50+ per ticket, I'm not paying that to hear Aaron and Keith be lead vocals on several songs. If they want to have Aaron take over all the screams/growls and Keith do the harmonies, that's fine. But when Ben is the lead vocalist on all album tracks, he should be the lead vocalist on the live songs as well.

I can definitely understand your point of view, but if it is any consolation Keith more than does SOL justice and Aaron destroys Simple Design. Just my opinions though. 

I'm curious what Disturbed is playing as they had a poll for fans to decide what they want to hear them play. Hopefully it's heavy on their first 2 albums. Specifically the first. I have seen them many times but have yet to to hear Dropping Plates. 

46 minutes ago, chicago_animal said:

I'm curious what Disturbed is playing as they had a poll for fans to decide what they want to hear them play. Hopefully it's heavy on their first 2 albums. Specifically the first. I have seen them many times but have yet to to hear Dropping Plates. 

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/disturbed/2016/mississippi-coast-coliseum-biloxi-ms-3bf1141c.html

Breaking Benjamin are currently on the Queen Mary making the transatlantic journey to play their first ever shows in Europe. That's one hell of a long trip on a boat!

Breaking Benjamin were phenomenal in London last night, if they had any concerns about the crowd reaction they shouldn't have worried, they sang the whole night!

Ben even said he wants to record the new album here! Steady on world traveller.

1 hour ago, Salemzorro said:

Breaking Benjamin were phenomenal in London last night, if they had any concerns about the crowd reaction they shouldn't have worried, they sang the whole night!

Ben even said he wants to record the new album here! Steady on world traveller.

Sounds awesome, did they do the thing in Give Me A Sign with the lights?

58 minutes ago, EchoX860 said:

Sounds awesome, did they do the thing in Give Me A Sign with the lights?

Yes, that was great, not seen that done before. Ben has even brought his lightsabre along and was waving that about on stage!

Starset opened and they were awesome, best gig I've been to in ages.

Get better Jasen, you're awesome. Also, Starset opening, wow. Funny because BB and and Downplay sounded so similar. I guess Dustin and Ben are good friends. They seem to tour a lot together. I still haven't seen Starset and it's driving me nuts. Was supposed to see them here in Sacramento, but the show got cancelled. 

Just saw this last Friday on the last date in Concord, CA. We missed Saint Asonia because of traffic, but saw the rest. It was well worth it, great show by everyone. At the end Disturbed called all the bands and members out and took a pic with the crowd to end the tour, it was cool to see that. 

A bit late, but i went to germany to see BB when they were in Hamburg.. I had dreamt of seeing them ever since i discovered So Cold.. i fell in love with the band straight after that :P 

Starset was also a dream warmup band, but their sound was a bit weak :/ But when BB came out, they sounded so damn good.. Best concert i have ever been to!

Funny thing was, that we noticed Disturbed were playing the day after - we were kinda sad to notice it that late.. or else we would have stayed another day ^^