Houston, TX
Toronto, ON
Dallas, TX
Indianapolis, IN
Virginia Beach, VA
Darien Center, NY
Pittsburgh, PA
Wantagh, NY

Why does disturbed hate their own town?!! 

IF this tour hits overseas BB and Alter Bridge would be changing spots. 

Also, you could have put this in the 2016 Tours thread. 

2 minutes ago, BreakTheAgony87 said:

Holy fucking shit what a lineup.  I'm on those Seattle tickets like white on rice!!!

Perhaps I will see you there!

42 minutes ago, chicago_animal said:

Also, you could have put this in the 2016 Tours thread. 

This one deserves its own thread.  This is a massive tour.

Holy shit that's a lineup right there. One I would go out of my way to go to but of course they only have one California date in fucking Concord of all places.

37 minutes ago, BreakTheAgony87 said:

It's an insane lineup but it's not massive cause these bastards arent hitting every city. I'm really pissed that there is nothing on Chicago again. First Disturbed/Rob Zombie and now this?! I'm pretty sure NY and Cali got that show. 

Sorry, I'm spoiled as we usually get dates for most tours. 

Wow agreed hell of a lineup. I'm pretty shocked that Cincinnati has a date, with Columbus having Rock on the Range most of the times the bands skip out on a lot of the rest of the state. I'm interested to see when the dates are

41 minutes ago, chicago_animal said:

It's an insane lineup but it's not massive cause these bastards arent hitting every city. I'm really pissed that there is nothing on Chicago again. First Disturbed/Rob Zombie and now this?! I'm pretty sure NY and Cali got that show. 

Sorry, I'm spoiled as we usually get dates for most tours. 

I live outside of Chicago for 28 years up until October, I know the type of shows we get and I am shocked there isn't a Chicago date.  I'm assuming more dates will be added though.

As soon as we get dates and ticket info somebody please post it ASAP.

This is an unreal lineup. I might have to fly to Dallas to visit my sister and hit that show up. 

Wish Alter Bridge was a co-headliner though.

3 hours ago, Will said:

Perhaps I will see you there!

Perhaps.  I am over in Bremerton but its an easy ferry ride across the PS.

2 hours ago, pen said:

No Florida, eh? Bastards.

We'd have to assume that they'll add at least one down here. I mean we're the third most populated state in the country. A tour like that would be foolish not to have one either down here or in Orlando or Tampa.

3 hours ago, BreakTheAgony87 said:

Personally, I think every tour should have its own thread. I'm not going to actively check one thread to see what's been added. And if it's bumped, I don't know if it's a new tour or somebody talking about one.

@nixon @pen @Andrew what if you added a tour dates sub-forum, and that way if people don't want to see individual tour threads they could just eliminate it from their stream? Everybody wins.

50 minutes ago, tljay said:

@nixon @pen @Andrew what if you added a tour dates sub-forum, and that way if people don't want to see individual tour threads they could just eliminate it from their stream?

I didn't even know something like this was an option. I just have it set to show all content. How do you get rid of something from your stream?

2 hours ago, Mike said:

I didn't even know something like this was an option. I just have it set to show all content. How do you get rid of something from your stream?

@Mike Click on the Recent stream, then at the top, click "edit this stream." Then under content, and next to "Topics" (which should be checked) click the little gear icon, and then checkmark only those forums you want to see content from.

mike.thumb.png.cdddfce8fc5172f542ef44c75

Nice. Thanks for the help.

Despite my initial complaints, I actually like this new setup. The quotes can be a pain in the butt on mobile sometimes and I don't like how the avatars got smaller with the upgrade but overall this is a good setup.

4 hours ago, American_Idiot said:

We'd have to assume that they'll add at least one down here. I mean we're the third most populated state in the country. A tour like that would be foolish not to have one either down here or in Orlando or Tampa.

They might not because all of them are playing some type of festival here so may be forced to avoid the area during that time. 

Yeah Disturbed is headlining 3 festivals in Tampa, Jax and Ft Meyers, and BB is playing Orlando... I'm sure that played into the lack of a florida date.  That lineup would have formed a great base for a revamped Uproar Festival