Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike

NFL Divisional Round

124 posts in this topic

Just now, Lucas said:

Anyone check on @Andrew if he has had a heart attack yet? 

Did you type this before or after that 76 yard broken play?

If I was a Packer fan I'd be hunting these referees down right now. 

2 minutes ago, tljay said:

Did you type this before or after that 76 yard broken play?

If I was a Packer fan I'd be hunting these referees down right now. 

During. And then that happened. Just wow. Crazy game. 

Fitting that they let Fitzgerald finish it off. Who was the dude in the blue suit that was the first one to him in the end zone? I didn't see his face to see who he was.

Waves his arms to the side looking for pass interference calls on every single incompletion

Calls out his receivers in the media under the guise of trying to help them get their act together

Runs the ball well out of the pocket and gets mad at defenders who tackle him

Shows up his receivers by staring them down and shaking his head in disgust whenever they don't make a catch

Boy it's good to see Aaron Rodgers out of the playoffs

9 minutes ago, Omar said:

Fitzy! Always shows up in the playoffs. Ridiculous. 

9 minutes ago, Matt said:

Love Fitzy!

I love Fitzgerald. Amazing, clutch, hall-of-fame receiver and seems like an incredibly good person as well. I'd be very happy to see him win a Super Bowl.

42 minutes ago, Omar said:

Can't believe they threw it. A fade pattern of all things. Saved 45 seconds or so for Rodgers.

41 minutes ago, Matt said:

Why are so many coaching staffs moronic late in the game? Clock management cannot be this hard to figure out. 

Game literally 100% over if they make that catch. Arians made that call like 6 times this season and was lauded for it every time he was successful. Just typical Arians. 

2 minutes ago, nixon said:

Game literally 100% over if they make that catch. Arians made that call like 6 times this season and was lauded for it every time he was successful. Just typical Arians. 

I understand the aggressive play calling to just ice the game, the Pats try to do it all the time, but the actual play call was stupid. Fade patterns are usually stupid. Way too low percentage. 

Doubt we get a game better than that one for the rest of the season. Larry will get all the credit (deservedly so for the badass cutback/run), but after all the shit everyone on the Internet talked about Palmer's game tonight, rewatch that play in OT and pay attention to that young man in the pocket

1 hour ago, Matt said:

I'm kinda hoping the Cards and Packers meet up more often in playoffs. The 09 game was a fun one as well.

Fun if you're not a Packers fan. The entire NFC West has a hard on for beating us in the playoffs.

51 minutes ago, Omar said:

Any reason in particular the Panthers are wearing white at home? 

I've heard of teams doing this when it's really hot and in the sun, but I don't know why they would now. 

Edit: Superstition. "Carolina is 7-4 in the playoffs when wearing white and 0-2 when wearing black. When the Panthers have truly held the choice on which color to wear as the home team, they're 3-0 in white, 0-2 in black.

If the Panthers reach the Super Bowl, they're slated to wear white based on the alternating pattern the NFL uses to select uniforms for the big game."