Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike

NFL Divisional Round

124 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Brad said:

Leading with the shoulder? You guys are as bad as these commentators. Everything is anti pats bs

I am fucking rooting for the Pats and @Omar will be the first to tell you how much I love Danny Amendola you moron

Also, Andy Reid is the most overrated coach of the last 2 decades. Not sure anyone fucks up time management more than him.

5 minutes ago, nixon said:

Also, Andy Reid is the most overrated coach of the last 2 decades. Not sure anyone fucks up time management more than him.

I'm guessing they'll be complaining about headset interference after the game.

4 minutes ago, Mike said:

Wow the Pats have more luck than any sports team I've ever seen in my life. That last play lol. 

That play was lucky as fuck but you can't say luck hasn't worked against them many many times. Tyree, Manningham, Kearse.

18 minutes ago, Brad said:

Leading with the shoulder? You guys are as bad as these commentators. Everything is anti pats bs

The hit might have been clean, but the intention was definitely dirty. That was the definition of targeting, it looked like he purposely tried to hurt him. 

Andy Reid can't manage a clock to save his life. Brother is a Chiefs fan and I said to him before the game that he better hope it doesn't come down to Andy knowing how to manage their time... He texted me after the game and jokingly said I jinxed it. 

17 minutes ago, Omar said:

The hit might have been clean, but the intention was definitely dirty. That was the definition of targeting, it looked like he purposely tried to hurt him. 

god Omar, you're so anti-Pats

1 minute ago, tljay said:

Carson Palmer is gonna give me a heart attack with these throws. So many lucky catches/lucky drops.

Haha yeah, that was another bad one. What a lucky bounce again, dejavu from the earlier game. 

I think the pressure is getting to him. He better hope his defense makes a stop here and they can run the clock out. If they have to come back again I don't think it will go so well. 

Edit: That was a quick 4-and-out. Surprised to see them running and throwing quick-outs. 

Oh damn, that should have been a PI call....

and if not for that fade pattern we'd be 10 seconds from completion right now.

"The ball was live, that's why there was no runoff."

Isn't that literally the only time there is a runoff of 10 seconds? If the clock is stopped, then there is no runoff. I'm not sure, but I think they were supposed to blow that play dead and run off the 10 seconds. 

Never mind, live ball means the snap wasn't the reason the clock stopped like it would be on a false start. Shouldn't have been a runoff.