Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike

NFL Divisional Round

124 posts in this topic

Steelers (with Brown and ben if not den), New England, Panthers and Arizona. I called Arizona and New England for the super bowl at the beginning of the season and I'm sticking to that

I also have a friend who's a diehard Chiefs fan, and have honestly always liked the Chiefs. Especially even more now that Andy Reid is there coach, I've always loved tagged guy. So I'm having trouble building up "hate" for this weekend's game. But then I decided to go to their forums to see what they're saying. Man they're bad. Really bad...

Changing my Carolina pick to Seattle. Edited my original post. Just wanted to prove I changed it today and not later on.

13 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Changing my Carolina pick to Seattle. Edited my original post. Just wanted to prove I changed it today and not later on.

Nope, not allowed!

On 1/14/2016 at 10:25 AM, TaNbULL said:

Denver, KC, Carolina, Arizona. 

My KC pick is my extreme hopefulness for a Panthers/Chiefs Super Bowl. (My brother is a diehard Chiefs fan)

I would be so happy if this happened. It would be two teams that I don't have a problem with and that almost never happens. I'm rooting for Cam the rest of the way, hope he gets a ring.

It's legal for the punt returner to hit a defender. I guess it's not if they are behind you though? They said blind side hit but.it was straight on

31 minutes ago, Brad said:

It's legal for the punt returner to hit a defender. I guess it's not if they are behind you though? They said blind side hit but.it was straight on

The hit, itself, was fucking dirty as hell.