Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike

NFL Wild Card Round

112 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I think it's a silly thing to be annoyed about.  Most of us who do it grew up doing it cause our parents did and it's just habitual.

Silly thing for players to be annoyed about or fellow fans? Because from a players perspective I can see how it can bug them. Steelers fans saying "we won" to someone like Brown or Big Ben and run thinking "oh really did you also get mauled by Burfict?"

23 minutes ago, Omar said:

Silly thing for players to be annoyed about or fellow fans? Because from a players perspective I can see how it can bug them. Steelers fans saying "we won" to someone like Brown or Big Ben and run thinking "oh really did you also get mauled by Burfict?"

I don't think it would bother me and I think it would be a petty thing to be bothered by. No one means any harm by it.

My oldest memory or at least nearly my oldest memory is that of the Cowboys winning the Super Bowl. Since then, I've been a fan. It feels quite natural to me to say "we" for something that has been quite a big part of my life and entertainment since I was a toddler pretty much.

2 hours ago, Omar said:

Camera guy in Cincinnati can say yes!

I'm really hoping the Broncos and Patriots win next week. The Steelers are a consistent, solid organization but they are always so damn boring to watch and I'm sick of them always dragging down playoff games with their boringness. And Andy Reid is a great coach and I root for Alex Smith to have success after unfairly getting labeled a draft bust but the Chiefs are kinda boring too. I'm hoping to see Peyton Manning lead the Broncos to a championship and they get revenge on and beat the top heels in the NFL Seattle Seahawks and then he retires and rides off into the sunset.

44 minutes ago, Mike said:

I'm really hoping the Broncos and Patriots win next week. The Steelers are a consistent, solid organization but they are always so damn boring to watch and I'm sick of them always dragging down playoff games with their boringness. And Andy Reid is a great coach and I root for Alex Smith to have success after unfairly getting labeled a draft bust but the Chiefs are kinda boring too. I'm hoping to see Peyton Manning lead the Broncos to a championship and they get revenge on and beat the top heels in the NFL Seattle Seahawks and then he retires and rides off into the sunset.

You're saying this after the Steelers had by far the best game of the weekend? Every other game was terrible. 

Just now, Omar said:

You're saying this after the Steelers had by far the best game of the weekend? Every other game was terrible. 

It was only entertaining because we all thought there was the possibility of a murder taking place inside the stadium at any given time.

Just now, Mike said:

It was only entertaining because we all thought there was the possibility of a murder taking place inside the stadium at any given time.

So what? It was fun. Everyone expected that type of game and they delivered. 

I'm sure watching Manning overthrow ducks 15 yards over his receiver's heads is gonna be so much better. 

You think the Steelers are boring and the Broncos aren't? Do you even watch this sport anymore? Antonio Brown is single handedly more exciting than the entirety of the Broncos.

2 hours ago, Matt said:

My oldest memory or at least nearly my oldest memory is that of the Cowboys winning the Super Bowl. Since then, I've been a fan. It feels quite natural to me to say "we" for something that has been quite a big part of my life and entertainment since I was a toddler pretty much.

I agree wholeheartedly with this. Been a Panthers fan since their inception (was 7 at the time.) I've been apart of that Panthers group for over 20 years and they are a gigantic part of my life. Without people like you and me, there are no Cowboys. There are no Panthers. So, yeah I consider myself a part of that.