Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike

NFL Wild Card Round

112 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, tljay said:

I've got a bad feeling that there are some arrests coming in the next 12 hours or so.

Haha. The new under the radar Adam Jones is turning back into his evil alter ego Pacman Jones. They even called him that during the broadcast.

4 hours ago, nixon said:

No, seems like a great guy. I'm just saying he's #notgood. 

Andy Dalton seems like a great guy and none of us are rooting for that guy ever lol.

I cheer for Dalton like a motherfucker.  Horned Frogs represent.

And the dude was legit good this year.  I think if he was healthy they would have been the team to beat in the AFC.

I think Dalton is the tahj Boyd of the NFL. He is a product of the amazing talent around him. Dalton is definitely an NFL starter but I don't think he is as good as he looks. 

I don't think I've seen a team as lucky as Seattle before, maybe 2004-2008 Steelers. Unbelievable. I could never be an owner, that kicker would have been released on the spot. 

5 minutes ago, Matt said:

I don't think I've seen a team as lucky as Seattle before, maybe 2004-2008 Steelers. Unbelievable. I could never be an owner, that kicker would have been released on the spot. 

The holder will get it worse. The kicker missed because for the second time in the game he was kicking under the laces.

Yeahhhhhhh, eat it Vikings.  Eat heartbreak and suffering.

PS Seattle I still hate you and I hope you all eat shit especially you Russell Wilson you dolphin trainer motherfucker.

I wish the nfl would ban first down celebrations. I'm ok with stuff like edleman who just points but stuff like reed just did with that gun shooting gesture is just ridiculous. It's a first down get back to the huddle you don't need to gloat. I feel the same way for most tackles for a loss. If I was a coach I'd have my team get to the line immediately and run a play while the defense sits in the backfield dicking around

16 minutes ago, Matt said:

Haha, didn't you take a vacation the last time the Vikings lost in the playoffs or was the 09?

The last time they lost in the playoffs was the Joe Webb-led Vikes in '12. I knew they were going to lose that one. The loss in '09 to the Saints was when I took a break from here for about a month. It's still the most crushing sports loss of my life.

1. Saints over Vikings (NFC Championship 2009)
2. Aaron "F******" Boone (ALCS 2003)
3. Red Wings over Avalanche 7-0 in game 7 (2002 Western Conference Finals)

27 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Yeahhhhhhh, eat it Vikings.  Eat heartbreak and suffering.

PS Seattle I still hate you and I hope you all eat shit especially you Russell Wilson you dolphin trainer motherfucker.

I think he's more male cheerleader than dolphin trainer.