Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike

NFL Wild Card Round

112 posts in this topic

I've yet to watch a Bengals game without a fight taking place.

Marvin Lewis should be fired after this game. He won't be fired cause the owners are content with mediocrity but no playoff wins in a decade and a half is awful.

2 hours ago, Matt said:

Is there a reason to dislike him? He's never come off as an asshole or anything.

No, seems like a great guy. I'm just saying he's #notgood. 

Andy Dalton seems like a great guy and none of us are rooting for that guy ever lol.

I remember back in week 8 or whatever when Cinci was still undefeated thinking even if they went 16-0 but lose the first game in the playoffs Lewis needs to go.

58 minutes ago, nixon said:

No, seems like a great guy. I'm just saying he's #notgood. 

Andy Dalton seems like a great guy and none of us are rooting for that guy ever lol.

I disagree he's not good, his normal QBR is always good and he's led the league in ESPN QBR a couple times. Great? No. But he's a good reason why the chiefs went on a good run, he's smart and didn't turn the ball over much.

As for Dalton, I have no problem with Dalton. If he won the Super Bowl, that would be cool. 

I can't even believe what I just watched. How does Marvin Lewis leave that piece of garbage Burfict in the game? What a joke. I wanted the Bengals to lose just to keep their streak alive, but that ending was beyond comprehension. I'd be so embarrassed if I was a Bengals fan. It's gonna take them a few seasons to live that down.

I think that 2nd flag thrown on Pacman was a bit of an overreaction by the refs. They have to take in consideration that there was already a 15 yard penalty, and that the thing escalated further because Joey Porter was on the field, he had no business being there. 

Burfict had the biggest roller coaster game I've ever seen for a defensive player. Absolute hero to an absolute goat.

4 minutes ago, nixon said:

Everyone coveting Hue. Not so fast, he's probably staying in Cinci now. Only as a head coach.

Hue should lose that opportunity for calling the worst 2 point conversion play of all time. What the hell was that?

1 minute ago, Omar said:

I think that 2nd flag thrown on Pacman was a bit of an overreaction by the refs. They have to take in consideration that there was already a 15 yard penalty, and that the thing escalated further because Joey Porter was on the field, he had no business being there. 

Coaches and staff are normally on the fields off and on during timeouts. Pacman was out of control -- as was Burfict and others -- and they shouldn't have been over on that side of the field. The captains, leaders, and coaches should've had them huddled up focused on the game instead over continuing to stir up crap.

Just now, Omar said:

Hue should lose that opportunity for calling the worst 2 point conversion play of all time. What the hell was that?

Hahaha yea that was awful

Just now, tljay said:

Coaches and staff are normally on the fields off and on during timeouts. Pacman was out of control -- as was Burfict and others -- and they shouldn't have been over on that side of the field. The captains, leaders, and coaches should've had them huddled up focused on the game instead over continuing to stir up crap.

I understand that, but it's Joey Porter, chances are he stirred the pot even more. They showed him and other Steelers barking back at them. The Bengals weren't the only ones chippy out there. 

2 minutes ago, Omar said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAWK0zgEjmb/

Pacman agrees with me haha. These dudes are still out of control. 

I've got a bad feeling that there are some arrests coming in the next 12 hours or so.

He was probably stirring the pot, but he wasn't getting physical. Even if he was, it's always the retaliation they catch.