Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike

NFL Wild Card Round

112 posts in this topic

Current forecast for the Seahawks game is a high of 9 with a low of 0. Really wish the Vikings didn't have to move to a dome next year. Cold weather is the surest sign of playoff football. 

Just now, Omar said:

Current forecast for the Seahawks game is a high of 9 with a low of 0. Really wish the Vikings didn't have to move to a dome next year. Cold weather is the surest sign of playoff football. 

Yeah I'm upset they're going back inside. I thought the new stadium was going to be outdoors but I guess not.

12 minutes ago, Mike said:

Yeah I'm upset they're going back inside. I thought the new stadium was going to be outdoors but I guess not.

I sure thought that, too. Or at least it was gonna have a retractable roof or something similar to Jerry's World, but I guess not.

My picks:

Chiefs over Texans
Steelers over Bengals

Seahawks over Vikings
'Skins over Packers

Let me just add that even though I'm one of the few picking the Packers this week, I still don't view them as a team that has any realistic shot at winning and I think they'll be swiftly eliminated from the playoffs the second they play a real threat.

I just felt dirty being one of the few people picking them this week so I thought I should say that lol.

3 hours ago, Lucas said:

I sure thought that, too. Or at least it was gonna have a retractable roof or something similar to Jerry's World, but I guess not.

I was watching one of their games on TV a few weeks/months ago and they showed the stadium being built and that was the first time I realized it wasn't outdoors.

9 minutes ago, Mike said:

Let me just add that even though I'm one of the few picking the Packers this week, I still don't view them as a team that has any realistic shot at winning and I think they'll be swiftly eliminated from the playoffs the second they play a real threat.

I just felt dirty being one of the few people picking them this week so I thought I should say that lol.

We are definitely one of the worst teams in the field.  No way we get past the second round.

I'll never live up to last year's 11-0 postseason, but here I go.

Cincinnati over Pittsburgh: This is on the basis that Dalton plays.  If he is ruled out officially, I may change this pick.

Kansas City over Houston: Houston's defense is playing great but I like the Chiefs safe offense to avoid falling into their traps, plus KC's defense is nothing to fuck with either.

Seattle over Minnesota: No brainer after the result a month ago.  Seattle's too hot and the Vikings have only looked selectively impressive.

Green Bay over Washington: I don't feel good about this, but I think the Packers will find a way to bullshit their way out of the first round.

2 hours ago, Andrew said:

Dalton's out so I'm gonna hesitantly change my pick to the Steelers.  Still think the Bengals could win though.

he was out all week, dog. lol

Bengals, Texans, Seahawks, Washington

3 minutes ago, Mike said:

A puzzling pick you made there. 

Meh without that opening kickoff the Chiefs haven't done anything. I expected a super ugly game with Texans barely winning. That kickoff TD will probably seal it for them though

Just now, nixon said:

I don't understand why anyone likes Alex Smith. At all. 

Is there a reason to dislike him? He's never come off as an asshole or anything.