Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chicago_animal

Xmas Concerts 2015

12 posts in this topic

Central NY hasn't had any holiday/winter events, at least that I can recall, in many years. One of the local radio stations (K-Rock) attempted a "Fall Ball" event like four years ago that ended up being canceled. It was supposed to feature Staind, Finger Eleven, and Eve To Adam.

I think the idea of these late autumn early winter festivals has died out. However KUPD in phoenix already announced UFEST (which is usually one of the first festivals of the year) is march 19th and headlined by Disturbed. No other bands mentioned but I guess that means lots of disturbed at festival shows this next summer

Edited by Harty

We haven't had much luck lately with getting radio festivals/shows.  I think the last one was 2, The Rock Before Christmas show.  I really miss our summer RockFest but haven't had one of those in forever.  It's like a good early evening to late night summer rock show without the hassle of the "festival" components.

This is the closest event for me, but it's one that I won't be attending (because I'll be making the drive out a couple days later to see Every Time I Die w/ Stick To Your Guns and Harm's Way).

107.7 Alternative Buffalo presents...

Kerfuffle Before Christmas 2015

Sublime with Rome w/ Matt & Kim, Borns, Somekindawonderful, Third Eye Blind, and Wolf Alice @ First Niagara Center (Buffalo, NY)

93X is having their Nutcracker show with The Struts and Awolnation.

They also have a Pop Evil and Steel Panther show a couple days before that which is their X Girl finale show. 

The lineup for 101WKQX’s “THE NIGHTS WE STOLE CHRISTMAS” is:

Night One (12/3) TWENTY ONE PILOTS, K.FLAY and GRIZFOLK

Night Two (12/4) BASTILLE, THE WOMBATS and CIRCA WAVES

Night Three (12/5) AWOLNATION, THE STRUTS and MEG MYERS

Night Four (12/6)  SILVERSUN PICKUPS, FOALS and HIGHLY SUSPECT 

I got tix for Nights 2 & 4