08. "Good Luck (You're Fucked)"
09. "Jericho"
10. "Faction 13"
11. "Breakout" (ft. Scandroid)
12. "Down To Earth"
13. "Precious One"
14. "Jericho (Circle Of Dust Remix)"
15. "G4M3 0V3R"

Like with Wish Upon A Blackstar, Klayton says there will be a deluxe edition as well with a different tracklist which has yet to be revealed.

In case anyone cares, the deal with the Faction tracks is that Klayton had released some of the songs from this album as four singles prior to the album. Each single had 3 Faction tracks, leading up to 13, which is album exclusive. I've avoided listening to them so I don't know if they're all instrumental, but Klayton's more or less said that the remaining Faction tracks will be on the deluxe release. Don't know if that means separate tracks or built into the ones there, but we'll see.

Meanwhile....

Bluestahlithedevil.jpg

October 2nd.

01. "The Beginning"
02. "Not Over Til We Say So" (ft. Emma Anzai)
03. "Armageddon"
04. "Down In Flames"
05. "Enemy"
06. "Ready Aim Fire"
07. "Rockstar"
08. "The Fall"
09. "Shoot Em Up"
10. "You'll Get What's Coming" (ft. Mark Salomon)
11. "The Devil"
12. "Demon"

Enjoy!

His last post was in 2012. His last visit was in 2014.

I could never understand what the hell he was typing. He was rather strange. Speaking of rather strange, where the hell is David?

I could never understand what the hell he was typing. He was rather strange. Speaking of rather strange, where the hell is David?

Are you here to talk about the bands or are you here to talk about posters that haven't been here in years that you just "remembered"?

Are you here to talk about the bands or are you here to talk about posters that haven't been here in years that you just "remembered"?

I remembered Mayvix because that dude would post nonstop about Celldweller. Also, I can do whatever I want!!!

Celldweller's stuff is absolutely fantastic. He's already released four EP's with most of the material that will appear on the album. All great songs, by the way.

Celldweller's stuff is absolutely fantastic. He's already released four EP's with most of the material that will appear on the album. All great songs, by the way.

I mentioned this above, but I'm glad you're enthusiastic. I'm just glad this album isn't taking another decade.

Edited by pen

I hear it's different from Klayton's previous albums. I've avoided listening to anything as I'd rather just experience it all at once.

Been awhile since I've heard from these guys, nice to see something new out here!