Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pen

Calendar

6 posts in this topic

Rather than have people create multiple copies of the same events, please notify me or NinjaNick who does the main release date entries on the calendar and the ones that are there can be edited to include whatever you want to add.

Ruiner, I added what you were trying to add to NinjaNick's entries. I hope that's alright.

Rather than have people create multiple copies of the same events, please notify me or NinjaNick who does the main release date entries on the calendar and the ones that are there can be edited to include whatever you want to add.

Ruiner, I added what you were trying to add to NinjaNick's entries. I hope that's alright. 

That's great, I thought having multiple posts looked dumb and was trying to figure out how to make it all one anyway. I'll just PM Nick in the future on the rare occasion that I'd like to add something. 

Hey @pen - can you give me access to add the events for releases? I have added a few such as the releases for tomorrow and for next week that are "pending approval" still.

7 hours ago, pen said:

I found what I was looking for, Lucas. You should be good to go now.

Thank you sir.