Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andrew

The CLASH - General Discussion and Sign-Up

103 posts in this topic

Since no one else is jumping at this, I figure I'll get the first song choice of everyone that's interested this weekend and throw up the first match on Monday and keep the schedule Andrew had (so new songs on Monday and Wednesday with Sunday off) unless that should be staggered more with Music Madness? 

So if you want in, just PM me your video of choice and I'll compile things this weekend. 

I'll happily hand off the reigns to you. If you want I can message you the songs that were submitted that I never used to start with. They shouldn't be too outdated yet.

16 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I'll happily hand off the reigns to you. If you want I can message you the songs that were submitted that I never used to start with. They shouldn't be too outdated yet.

That would be great.

Awesome idea to restart it. I wonder how many songs were not used and if we should still submit some ideas.

20 hours ago, Lucas said:

Awesome idea to restart it. I wonder how many songs were not used and if we should still submit some ideas.

I'm currently sitting at 7 so feel free to submit.

The next vote will decide the winner. 

Also giving a little heads up to let everyone know this will be in hold for a few days since I'm going to see The Veer Union and Hed PE tonight and I'll be in Nebraska all weekend. Should have the next one up on Tuesday. 

The current Clash is in need of a tie-breaker.

I could also use some submissions since I'm down to 2. No huge rush, though, since this will go on a mini-hiatus next week as I'll be busy with Rock Fest stuff.

On 8/9/2016 at 3:33 PM, NinjaNick101 said:

Sent you a PM. I hope you find what you're looking for.

Let's all help out, too.

Thanks!

I'll throw the next one up once the tie is broken.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0