Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Breakn' A Sweat

Can't make any posts?

26 posts in this topic

I can only make posts here, but I can't do it anywhere else. What's up with that? :(

Edited by Breakn' A Sweat

oh

just realized you're Stubbs. You asked Jay to ban your ip address so you would never be tempted to come back. He obliged.

Except when I was back on here from may-july when I got banned for absolutely no reason, everyone was fine with me being here. I did nothing wrong and was just continuing conversations like normal.

The only person who ever had an issue with me was Ruiner, which I did nothing wrong to him to deserve it but whatever.

It's really hilarious how everyone is just constantly stuck in the past yet here I am living in the present.

Oh, I know, let's all worry about the past instead of worrying about the present! It's a good decision!!

It's really hilarious how everyone is just constantly stuck in the past yet here I am living in the present.

Oh, I know, let's all worry about the past instead of worrying about the present! It's a good decision!!

Do you think criminals ever say stuff like this?  You know, some guy serving a ten year sentence wants to get out after one year and he's all like "Hey, why are we all living in the past?  Let's live in the present!"

I am worrying about the present. The past is done; the present, however, needs fixing because for some reason you're still here.

Maybe you're learning a very difficult lesson about the actions of your past affecting your future.

I'd say not being allowed to fully post on an internet message board where nobody likes you anyway isn't a particularly difficult lesson.

There was 2 months, 2 MONTHS (~60 DAYS) where I was posting on here with absolutely no one having an issue. It will never be an issue, because it was never an issue.

The internet is a completely different realm than in real life. Don't be so dense.

I've never liked people who say this. You are interacting with real people and discussing things with them. If you start treating things like they aren't real, then you're on your way to being a dick, if not something worse.

Real people behind fake names saying fake things just to get people to like them. Hmmm, yep. Oh no, you're totally right, it's totally real life.

Real people behind fake names saying fake things just to get people to like them. Hmmm, yep. Oh no, you're totally right, it's totally real life.

No one on this forum says fake things to get people to like them. We say real things whether people like it or not. But since you think everything here is fake, let me return you back to your real world then.

No one on this forum says fake things to get people to like them. We say real things whether people like it or not. But since you think everything here is fake, let me return you back to your real world then.

I'm not sure he fully understands how the internet is supposed to work

I'm not sure he fully understands how the internet is supposed to work

It's funny. For as little as he seems to think of us, he sure is determined to post here.

Except when I was back on here from may-july everyone was fine with me being here. The only person who ever had an issue with me was Ruiner

I didn't want you here either. I was firmly against it. Me and Ruiner tried to take it to court but we didn't have enough money for a lawyer.