pen

In Case Anyone Hasn't Noticed...

162 posts in this topic

I noticed today that I didn't get emails anymore for PMs, so if you guys want to make sure you get notified via email, definitely go and check your Notifications Settings in the dropdown from your name.

Dude, understand the schedule change thing. School back in really changed things up for me for two kids in school. It'll be better next year when they're both in school at the SAME school like a quarter of a mile away, though. This year will be tough as I am dropping mine off at daycare at 7am and then going to work by 7:10 or so. It's rough, early mornings and definitely understand you gotta have your sleep w/ that schedule.

I'm only worried about if we'll be seeing a real logo someday and then an favicon after that would be great. It makes it easier to find the site in my ton of tabs I keep open it seems nowadays. Thanks for your hard work on getting it this far.

Just a reminder Nix that my work schedule allows me to be available until 2-3PM, so if you need anything done in the mornings while you're busy, I offer my services.

Hey do we not have signatures anymore?

I took a look and signatures are not currently enabled. I'm a little loathe to turn it on though. Is there something in particular that you want everyone to see of yours every time you post?

I took a look and signatures are not currently enabled. I'm a little loathe to turn it on though. Is there something in particular that you want everyone to see of yours every time you post?

Nah I'm not upset by it or anything. I deleted everything in my signature not long before the switch (probably in a dramatic episode not dissimilar to the one in which I changed my name) and I was thinking of adding my Last.fm stuff back in there but couldn't figure out how, then I looked and saw that nobody had one. It doesn't really bother me if we don't have them.

Unless he disabled, fantasy thread members should never have a full inbox actually. I set it to unlimited 

Nix, I remembered you mentioned this a few weeks ago, but also notice i have a % used of quota thing in my messenger so it's definitely not unlimited.

I don't miss them terribly but it did occur to me the other day that I did like having that nice place to keep a running tally of my AOTY candidates.

Does anyone know how to enable the mobile URL on a desktop? I was on here on my iPad and it looked wonderful without the hideous content type/filers/time period junk on the left side of the screen so I was thinking about using the mobile site on my computer so I can get rid of it.