pen

In Case Anyone Hasn't Noticed...

162 posts in this topic

Stuff looks better except for the logo, but I assume w/ the board changing links at some point it'll have a different one anyways w/o the name any longer. And the favicon is a basic one again, too, which goes hand-in-hand w/ the logo. Looks so weird, though. :D

I figured the avatars were an issue with this site so I just chose to use Gravatar and now it's visible.

I really hope when the URL changes the actual forum website stays the same (if that's possible). It'd suck if we lose all of the features of the forum and have to start from scratch again. The forum doesn't have TuneLab in the name anyways. Not sure why it would even need to change. It's not like most people access forums directly and need the URL. Most people get access to forums from the links on the main site and can bookmark if necessary.

Why is the ability to ignore topics gone?

That shouldn't be gone. Weird.

Also, nothing about the boards as far as content will change. We won't lose anything. The look may change a bit with the new name and logo that will be inevitable, but let's not act like tlboard.com was some name we were all tied to

I figured the avatars were an issue with this site so I just chose to use Gravatar and now it's visible.

Yeah, I've just used that for ages, too.

Nixon, I'd like to call myself the Executive Vice President of this website for resume purposes. Would you officially grant me this position?

Jordan Belfort had many Executive Vice Presidents.

Is there we suck up to the new boss to get an Executive Vice President gig?

Man have I ever mentioned how much I love Friday Night Lights, Sam Rockwell, and Biffy Clyro.

Let me know if any help is needed.  I'm not a super programmer by any means but I've always managed to get done what I need done when it comes to website work.

Took longer to switch everything over tonight than Jay anticipated. He offers his apologies and says "for sure tomorrow."

Well, the migration/update isn't entirely done but jay and I figured 24 hours without board access was enough. Gonna try to finish on a day on the weekend.

Thanks for the patience, y'all.