pen

In Case Anyone Hasn't Noticed...

162 posts in this topic

I do hope you can fix the images soon. I'd rather the forum be down for another 4 hours than to look at it in its broken state.

Thanks for the update dawg.

You should consider using the subreddit, or maybe getting a Tunelab twitter going again, so that you can update us on things during times like these.

Don't forget I did create a twitter account for the board itself a while back to also update if something happened.

https://twitter.com/tunelabboard

I can share the password with whomever needs it.

As long as the forums stay the same, I don't care what happens to the main site.

I don't know if you realize this but the TuneLab name is a subliminal message to let the world know that Christian Bale is a nut. So maybe you could turn the website into the HQ for all things balenut.

We have a main site?

So where the hell is Nixon? Jay ran this site flawlessly for over ten years and Nixon's first day on the job he messes up the forum when performing "maintenance" and it hasn't been fixed yet. Does Nixon even know the ins and outs of this stuff? Outside of jailbreaking his iPhone, I've never once heard anything from him that suggested that he is tech-savvy enough to be performing maintenance on a website.

We have a main site?

Lol apparently we do.

So where the hell is Nixon? Jay ran this site flawlessly for over ten years and Nixon's first day on the job he messes up the forum when performing "maintenance" and it hasn't been fixed yet. Does Nixon even know the ins and outs of this stuff? Outside of jailbreaking his iPhone, I've never once heard anything from him that suggested that he is tech-savvy enough to be performing maintenance on a website.

Lol apparently we do.

You sure you wanna be talkin' to the new boss this way...

You sure you wanna be talkin' to the new boss this way...

I'm not done with Nixon yet. I plan on pouring cement in his car tonight and then pointing a fake gun at him while he pisses his pants tomorrow.

Also also, mike it may have been during your sabbatical but when we made the changes to these boards for the first time ever (with it having a mobile presentation and shit) the boards were down for a day or so if I recall correctly

I was totally going to say this but then you did. I'm assuming it was either this or no board so I feel the right choice was made. Seriously Mike, don't be such a pleb.

A lot of what jay originally suggested was Nixon-related, but I have more respect for you guys than that

you turned down bowtonixon.com?

I've been thinking about this, since it's Nixon's website he's obviously gonna want to promote it in someway, and the best way for him to do it is through his social media channels. Does this mean we're gonna have a big influx of girls here? Should we rethink bringing back DD, it's bound to get weird...

I doubt this will turn into some dumb Framing Hanley fan site.

Theres a bigger chance it'll turn into something you'd hate even more...a fantasy football site....

Theres a bigger chance it'll turn into something you'd hate even more...a fantasy football site....

Thanks to my $7 donation to Jay, I have the ability to ignore every thread I want. It wouldn't bother me at all if there were some fantasy threads made.

Thanks to my $7 donation to Jay, I have the ability to ignore every thread I want. It wouldn't bother me at all if there were some fantasy threads made.

But if we move to another forum your little ignore feature will be gone...

But if we move to another forum your little ignore feature will be gone...

That'd be hilarious. But then he'd complain about wanting his 7.00 back