Guest 8675

tunelab t-shirts

16 posts in this topic

I will be buying this probably with my next paycheck. In fact, I really wish I had had one for the Framing Hanley concert, but I made my presence known in my own way. :)

I still have mine so I probably won't buy another.

I do love my Tunelab shirt though, it's my default concert shirt. Though I'll probably be wearing my FH Kickstarter shirt when I see them in a few weeks.

I realize the TeeSpring is about to end. Looks like it's sadly not going through. Reason I didn't pledge was because I wasn't a huge fan of the colors. I remember seeing awesome blue/red t-shirts in the original pledge. I'm not a fan of black, so these were better, I may have pledged if we hit the 10, but alas.

I was gonna buy this but I wasn't sure what my finances might look like what with my move going on and everything. I know it's just $10, but I'm trying to be careful. That said, looks like it's not making print anyway, which is a bummer.

I was in the market for a darker color shirt, don't like the lighter colors because they're a bitch to keep clean. Accidentally lean on something dirty and you look like a slob.

Well I didn't order one either haha. So do one with a white logo and different colored shirts?

That works for me, too.

I did order one of these, but I'm okay with it not going on for the various reasons given; not greatest color options here.

Just going to throw this out there,how about grey shirts,white logo,and blocks in ascending neon colors in lime,pink green orange yellow? Something to draw attention?!! 

My sister moved out a while ago so I got a whole new bedroom set and moved into her room last week. I actually just threw away an old TuneLab Music shirt I had from years ago during the transition to the new room when I was cleaning out my old room. I didn't wear it anymore and I was thinking about keeping some shirts I didn't wear anymore for sentimental value but ultimately I decided to get rid of it. I'm not a hoarder like my dad and I like to have neat and organized stuff without extra junk I'll never use so I got rid of my TuneLab shirt. Although that wasn't as sad as getting rid of my old Kurt Angle "It's true, it's true" shirt.

12 hours left to go on this and still 8 orders needed. I want to get a hoodie and a shirt which would knock it down to 6, but I don't see it making it. Come on dudes!

I can't afford it right now either. Also I held off to see if it was gonna meet the needed quota first cause this same thing happened last time like Omar said. I think what might be better is why don't we discuss who wants one and when it would be viable to purchase and plan this all out and then set it up on the site so the orders can be fulfilled?