Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andrew

TL Picks: Archive and General Discussion

169 posts in this topic

I love to see TL Picks: Foo Fighters as well. Sevendust, NIN, Seether, should I go on?

Aha! Two for NIN! That establishes a trend!

And Seether I would also totally be down for.

Eminem yo.

This would actually be awesome.

I'm thinking after this next one I'll start alternating between heavy hitting TL bands and the other acclaimed groups with less universal following. For example it would go something like Three Days Grace, then Incubus, then Alter Bridge, then Our Lady Peace, etc etc.

This would actually be awesome.

I'm thinking after this next one I'll start alternating between heavy hitting TL bands and the other acclaimed groups with less universal following. For example it would go something like Three Days Grace, then Incubus, then Alter Bridge, then Our Lady Peace, etc etc.

That's great. Variety!

I love all of your ideas above. Incubus, Foos, Staind, Seether, Korn, etc would all be fine with me.  I don't know how many of you would be into doing Green Day and The Offspring? I'm probably more of a punk fan than most on here.

I'm thinking a "Bands from the 90's and Beyond" theme for our next ballot. How's this sound for a voting selection?

Foo Fighters

Green Day

Incubus

The Offspring

Our Lady Peace

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Open to adding some more.

(Yes I know RHCP predate the 90's but most of us are going to favor their post-Mother's Milk material and you know it)

I'm thinking a "Bands from the 90's and Beyond" theme for our next ballot. How's this sound for a voting selection?

Foo Fighters

Green Day

Incubus

The Offspring

Our Lady Peace

Red Hot Chili Peppers

(Yes I know RHCP predate the 90's but most of us are going to favor their post-Mother's Milk material and you know it)

you mean like, we would be picking our top 10 songs from all of those bands combined? Feels like the pool would be too wide if that's the case

you mean like, we would be picking our top 10 songs from all of those bands combined? Feels like the pool would be too wide if that's the case

No no no, I mean our next selection would come from that pool.

(Next after the one you guys already voted for)

No no no, I mean our next selection would come from that pool.

(Next after the one you guys already voted for)

oh

never mind then that's cool

Foo Fighters

Green Day

Incubus

The Offspring

Our Lady Peace

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Even though I doubt they'd win I'd highly appreciate one or two of my picks making the ballot.

I'm a huge Seattle guy, so anyone from the grunge scene would be awesome (Soundgarden, PJ...) but I don't know if that works for others. I'm cool with anything :)