Guest 8675

Starting a formal, weekly live "podcast" via Hangouts

40 posts in this topic

So I know the intention was to start this tonight but we haven't spoken about it since the last test and I still have no idea what it is we'd be doing. Are we still doing this tonight?

Sorry, meant to post earlier this week that I wanted to push it a week. I unexpectedly went out of time and didn't really have time to coordinate. Still could I guess but I have no guest planned.

No, that's fine. I just didn't know if I needed to jet from work. Next week works for me too.

I don't know if we're still planning to go ahead with a show on Thursday, but I was thinking. I don't know if we're still planning to have Nixon as a guest nor do I know if he'd be comfortable talking about this subject right now, but the end of Framing Hanley made me think a good topic could be about bands breaking up or about how difficult it is for a band to sustain themselves in today's industry.

Going to have to postpone due to my work schedule. Or potentially move it to Saturday. What about Saturdays?

Wouldn't work for me. Saturday for the moment is my late day at work, from 3PM-12PM EST. Unless we wanted to do a morning show.

Wouldn't work for me. Saturday for the moment is my late day at work, from 3PM-12PM EST. Unless we wanted to do a morning show.

3PM-12PM!?!?! Holy 21 hour shift Batman! 

I hate these things being in this other group at the bottom I never see it. I didn't even know you guys were still doing these things. I remember that first one we did and nothing else

Well yeah but I didn't even know you had then during the tournament

Really? I updated the thread every time we made a new one. I'm not sure how you could've missed that unless you just never went back in the thread ever again. Didn't you notice people kept posting things in that thread?

I did. I also didn't pay attention a ton because I really didn't listen to many of the albums and that was a really busy part of my life