Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest 8675

No More Ads

9 posts in this topic

somebody embedded nude photos in a Miss Tunelab thread, which put the nail in the coffin.

Time to find out who that was. Dont worry Im on the case. To the Miss Tunelab threads I go !

TuneLab had ads?

Time to find out who that was. Dont worry Im on the case. To the Miss Tunelab threads I go !

I think Harty posted pics for some big boobed girl and Ruiner for the nude scene in True Detective in the Miss TuneLab threads and I'm sure others have posted them before but in their defense I've never seen a nude pic on here without a NSFW warning and if it's embedded on the site it's always been in a spoiler tag. And I believe Will had posted about some weekly fantasy sports thingy with prizes and someone else has posted some movie box office prediction thing with prizes so those might be considered gambling. This is just off the top of my head. I had no idea gambling links were against the TOS and I figured the occasional nude behind a warning and spoiler tag wasn't an issue.

I feel a little responsible as a moderator cause I didn't notice anything either or at least didn't think much of things I did notice. The pictures I've seen were always hidden like Mike said, and I can't remember any nudes being posted. I also don't remember seeing any gambling links either. Maybe I haven't been paying as much attention as I should.

It seems kinda silly that advertisers would care about stuff like that. Obviously the content that a visitor to a forum posts doesn't reflect back on the product being advertised. If Jay posted gifs of nude twerking on the main site (if there still is one) then I can understand why an advertiser would get upset about that but I don't get why a random forum post on page 72 of Miss TuneLab by a person who visits this site would matter.

yeah that is kind of weird. Hell who is sitting around going through all these sites to look for violations. Also i don't remember posting naked pics. I thought we had a no nudity rule here

yeah that is kind of weird. Hell who is sitting around going through all these sites to look for violations. Also i don't remember posting naked pics. I thought we had a no nudity rule here

Computers created to find this. This all seems absurd that a sight would get in trouble for these things. There is much worse out there. The Miss Tunelab wasn't bad. What are we a PG site now? Censorship isn't cool. I can't ever remember seeing nude posts ever unless they were linked, but not embedded.

Computers created to find this. This all seems absurd that a sight would get in trouble for these things. There is much worse out there. The Miss Tunelab wasn't bad. What are we a PG site now? Censorship isn't cool. I can't ever remember seeing nude posts ever unless they were linked, but not embedded.

I remember a couple of nude gifs posted 2 years ago for Miss TL

The only one I remember was one Nixon posted from Big brother or something. Some chick slipping a nip in a bath tub

That was the one. Very attractive girl and very cute gif