Mike

The Walking Dead

1,246 posts in this topic

Sara
:

Ugh...I can't stand Shane. I hope when he dies he gets eaten alive.

I feel the same way about the lady who lost her daughter. I hope the daughter comes back as a zombie and kills the mom and then they shoot the little zombie girl in the head and then they can finally move on instead of staying in this same spot cause of a character none of us care about.

Mike
:

I feel the same way about the lady who lost her daughter. I hope the daughter comes back as a zombie and kills the mom and then they shoot the little zombie girl in the head and then they can finally move on instead of staying in this same spot cause of a character none of us care about.

haha agreed

Mike
:

I hope the kid comes back and kills them all.

Яuiner
:

But then the show would be over, which would be terrible.

No, the writers could then bring new characters who aren't so dumb.

Яuiner
:

What? Like Lost you mean? Or 24? Or Deadwood? Or any other well written show I enjoy?

Don't you think the characters in TWD are stupid? Why are they not driving around in 4x4's and haulage vehicles? Why haven't they taken the tools and equipment needed to start a new life away from the cities? Why do they have so few weapons? Why do the family in the farmhouse have no defences and why aren't the windows blacked out at night?

But congratulations on your xenophobia though. Now run along and look up what it means.

salemzorro
:

Why do they have so few weapons?

I read an article on Blastr where they wrote about things that don't make sense in zombie movies and shows and they mentioned this. They said with all the police, army, regular civilians who own them and stores you can buy them in there should be plenty of guns available with plenty of ammo.

I was making a joke. You don't need to go off on a rant about how the characters could handle the zombie apocalypse better (which nobody should ever do until they actually find themselves in one and figure out what they do.)

Mike
:

I read an article on Blastr where they wrote about things that don't make sense in zombie movies and shows and they mentioned this. They said with all the police, army, regular civilians who own them and stores you can buy them in there should be plenty of guns available with plenty of ammo.

Indeed. What would normal people do in this similar situation?

I would get decent vehicles, fill them with supplies and then go somewhere fertile, build a defence system and start again. The story would be about how this would happen and the trials and tribulations of trying to achieve this. At least there would be some point to what is happening.

There was a whole episode about then trying to get guns that Rick took from the Police Station. Also, they don't use guns as much as possible because the sound attracts other zombies.

chicago_animal
:

There was a whole episode about then trying to get guns that Rick took from the Police Station. Also, they don't use guns as much as possible because the sound attracts other zombies.

Not if you use silencers. And why stop searching? What about finding an armory, gun store, hunting store etc. Protection should be this first concern not looking for some stupid bitch. Hopefully this week they will go and get some ammo at least as they are running low.

Where the hell are they going to get silencers? You can't appreciate them looking for a lost little girl? If you lost your daughter, you'd just not worry about it? Jesus Christ man.

Look up Gun Silencers. What they do in the movies is NOTHING like the real thing. They are still loud as hell and not a noise that wouldn't wake up someone sleeping in the next room.

So tonight's episode's ending was kind of to be expected. I think Lori being pregnant was the consensus of what most people thought Jenner told Rick at the end of season 1. And Rick probably has to know the kid isn't his. I am wondering why he hasn't brought it up with Lori yet.

But he mentioned what the guy said on the radio to the black guy who's name hasn't come up in so long I forgot it in S2E1. I don't know why he'd even start to mention that to him as if it has relevance.

Яuiner
:

But he mentioned what the guy said on the radio to the black guy who's name hasn't come up in so long I forgot it in S2E1. I don't know why he'd even start to mention that to him as if it has relevance.

The black guy is T-Dog.

I don't understand at all what you are trying to say in the rest of your post. Is that a addressing my post, or something is tonight's episode.

A few questions about this episode...

1. When Lori told Shane she meant he could stay "for a minute" she meant just for now and she still wants him gone, right?

2. At the end of the episode she brought the knife out to give herself an abortion, right? And why did she completely piss everything out instead of just a little sample on the thing? Also, why the hell didn't she take the test in the bathroom? And why not ask the old man about giving her an abortion first> I know he's not a doctor but he might have been able to help.

3. At the funeral for Otis they showed some completely random guy I've never seen before. They showed him before Shane talked. He placed a rock or whatever on that rock thing. Did anyone else notice him?

4. So how did a zombie grow gills just from being in water? And how silly was it they tried to get the zombie out alive? I never would have used that damn water knowing a zombie was in there. First of all, that would be gross to drink that water and second of all, the zombie could have had blood on him considering he's a fucking zombie and probably had an open wound already on him.

5. Did anyone watch that show after The Walking Dead? I recorded it but didn't watch it yet.

6. And not a question but I like that girl who had sex with the Asian guy. She's hot.

Яuiner
:

You can't appreciate them looking for a lost little girl? If you lost your daughter, you'd just not worry about it? Jesus Christ man.

Yeah but she was such a minor character that barely spoke it seems so ridiculous that they've spent this much time focused on her. And it is much more ridiculous that she got this far lost by now. They weren't even out that far in the woods and yet she's like 100 miles away from them and can't make it back to the damn highway.

As much as I love the source material, this show needs to get the fuck on. The pacing is maddeningly slow, which is rather jarring considering how much plot movement you get in a single issue of the comic.

I know I know, I'm one of THOSE people comparing it to the source material but come on! You've got 90 fantastic issues to work with and you're still on like, issue eight of the main story. The characters aren't getting any more interesting, and the lack of major plot developments (Shane's heel turn aside) is really dragging this show along right now.

Mike
:

A few questions about this episode...

1. When Lori told Shane she meant he could stay "for a minute" she meant just for now and she still wants him gone, right?

2. At the end of the episode she brought the knife out to give herself an abortion, right? And why did she completely piss everything out instead of just a little sample on the thing? Also, why the hell didn't she take the test in the bathroom? And why not ask the old man about giving her an abortion first> I know he's not a doctor but he might have been able to help.

3. At the funeral for Otis they showed some completely random guy I've never seen before. They showed him before Shane talked. He placed a rock or whatever on that rock thing. Did anyone else notice him?

4. So how did a zombie grow gills just from being in water? And how silly was it they tried to get the zombie out alive? I never would have used that damn water knowing a zombie was in there. First of all, that would be gross to drink that water and second of all, the zombie could have had blood on him considering he's a fucking zombie and probably had an open wound already on him.

5. Did anyone watch that show after The Walking Dead? I recorded it but didn't watch it yet.

6. And not a question but I like that girl who had sex with the Asian guy. She's hot.

Responses:

1. I think she meant she had forgiven him for not telling her about Rick being still alive, since he saved her son. But I'm not sure.

2. I think the knife was just for protection in case there was a zombie around. I don't think she was planning on using it for an abortion. Not sure about this either.

3. There were a couple random people I hadn't seen before. It's insignificant.

4. It didn't grow gills. I think they were joking. It was just really bloated from soaking up a lot of water, so it kind of looked like it had gills. I agree with you about the entire "trying to get it out alive" thing.

5. Don't know what show you are talking about. Is it that western one about the railroad they were promoting before?

6. Agree. I remember her from the second Van Wilder movie (The Rise of Taj, or something like that). She was mega hot in that.

Veritas
:

5. Don't know what show you are talking about. Is it that western one about the railroad they were promoting before?

Yeah. I honestly know nothing about it but the commercials seemed pretty good so I'll give it a shot.

Veritas
:

The black guy is T-Dog.

I don't understand at all what you are trying to say in the rest of your post. Is that a addressing my post, or something is tonight's episode.

The black guy from the FIRST episode with the son, who he talked to on the radio in S2E1.