Kalt

Can you help out?

13 posts in this topic

My friends and I made a short film earlier this year, and we need some ratings! Yes, I know I haven't posted it yet...but the final edit is almost done so I'd like to maybe have a decent IMDB page going when it's released.

Honestly, you can rate it 6-8 and I'd be happy. It's damn sure not a 9 or 10 but you can vote that way if it pleases you!

Here's the link, just rate it! http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3723440/

Also, if you don't want to I understand...

Watched the video Kalt. Pretty interesting ending. I did notice that the microphone popped up onto the screen at 3:05. Rated your video on IMDB

I also rated it. It was difficult to hear your audio bit w/ the background noise in the server room. I'm sure you know. Interesting video.

Thanks guys!  Yeah, I know about the issues.  The mic popping down sucks but it was the best shot/take so we left it in.  I forgot to mention that this was for a 48-hour short film contest, so the entire thing had to be written, shot, edited, and turned in in 48 hours.  It was a new experience for most of us and we learned quite a bit.  The worst part was when we were packing the night before (shoot was 45 min away) our shotgun mic broke so we didn't have as great of audio as we could have.

The video is even better knowing it was done all in 2 days time. Nice! Sounds like some great learning experiences. Sucks about the shotgun mic, bro!

The next video contest is sure to be here soon.  There's only 4 months until the next contest.  I've learned so much from this one and since that I'm sure it'll be much better (at least in quality) than "Mind Cloud."

Here's the result of this year's contest.  It's not what we planned but we completed it to get it turned in (late, but still shown).  I'll have a longer director's cut with a different story out late May.  What do you think?