Jesse

2014 Pick'Em League

110 posts in this topic

I feel pretty silly as the only person that rejoined this league besides some random entry and I'm not sure who it is. For some reason I picked the 9ers last night, but overall I'm still at 94.2% (was in 98% after last week), so that's pretty cool.

Side note: We could/should probably just update the thread title here to refer to just general 'Pick'em League' instead of 2014 specifically since there's not any real reason to create a new one every year, and if nobody else is really doing it. 

I'm just talking to myself, don't mind me.

Just now, American_Idiot said:

I'm one of the other people in the league and there's someone else too. I don't know why it didn't renew my name. 

Oh gotcha, lol. I think you can edit your entry name at least. The 3rd one doesn't seem to have been filled in in the last few weeks.

59 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Oh gotcha, lol. I think you can edit your entry name at least. The 3rd one doesn't seem to have been filled in in the last few weeks.

Oh yeah. I see the other guy hasn't done his picks in two weeks haha. I guess good luck! You're up by three over me at the moment. Maybe more people will join in next year.

10 minutes ago, American_Idiot said:

Oh yeah. I see the other guy hasn't done his picks in two weeks haha. I guess good luck! You're up by three over me at the moment. Maybe more people will join in next year.

If I keep making dumb picks like the 49ers, I won't be ahead long! GL! :D I hope more join next year. Or if others did another group they can still join. /shrug