Jesse

2014 Pick'Em League

110 posts in this topic

Not doing too terribly, just two picks down. VERY glad I picked the Pats this week. I have a good feeling that the season is solidifying, so this week should be a good one. I just want one perfect week this season. Just one. 

Not doing too terribly, just two picks down. VERY glad I picked the Pats this week. I have a good feeling that the season is solidifying, so this week should be a good one. I just want one perfect week this season. Just one. 

Me, too. I once went 15-1 before.

Two back to back 10's for me. Oh snap, don't break the system, right? :)

I'm too lazy to figure up my total so far, but I know it's not very good. I'm middle of the pack and I think the 3 people at the bottom are not even picking anymore, so I guess I'm one of the worst.

Ouch.

Well, at least I got a respectable 10 this week (assuming the Cowboys don't drop the ball tonight, literally and figuratively).

I'll be back. Although, I'm not too happy with the NFL today. My interest in the the league is going in the same direction as MLB. It makes me want hockey to start even more now.

I'm not too happy with the NFL today. My interest in the the league is going in the same direction as MLB.

Even though Goodell and the league are a joke and it seems like half the players are hooligans, I'm still very excited for football to start.

Even though Goodell and the league are a joke and it seems like half the players are hooligans, I'm still very excited for football to start.

Yeah. Same here nevertheless. I really only watch hockey and football, so having no sports to watch since June wasn't fun at all.

if theres an opening im down!

Bring it! It is open to whomever wants to from here. Again, the link I posted should get you in and the password was posted as well. Can't remember if you were in there last year or not.