Jesse

2014 Pick'Em League

110 posts in this topic

I may regret making the last minute change for tonight's game. I switched to Steelers last minute.

Same here. That's the last time I'm making those second guesses. *head-desk*

6-10. I did it again and changed my vote last minute to the Colts last night. Fucking Eagles. Still 7-9 is nothing to brag about. I give up.

I'm surprised I'm tied for second. So many of the games are closer than expected which makes it harder to pick the winner. Not that that's a bad thing since it gets the league to be more competitive.

I honestly don't know who to root for. I picked the Bears, but it's going to be close. Geno's good in Metlife and I don't know which Bears team will show up tonight.

8-5 so far. I'm not sure what I was thinking picking the Chiefs to win over the 49ers. I guess they looked pretty solid w/ that run game last week. *shrug*

8-5 so far. I'm not sure what I was thinking picking the Chiefs to win over the 49ers. I guess they looked pretty solid w/ that run game last week. *shrug*

Not against the relentless Niner defense. 

I, too, picked the Bengals. I kept thinking all week that Brady would come back this weekend with a vengeance but let the undefeated Bengals record sway me since they have had the best team up until last night.