EchoX860

General Discussion

4,646 posts in this topic

How does everyone feel about In N Out? I thought it was OK when I had it in San Fran.....not as good as the hype train made it out to be. I'd take Five Guys over it any day.

Other than getting dirt cheap tacos on Taco Tuesdays and them serving a shit load of fries when you order "macho" fries, Del taco seems second rate compared to Taco Bell for me.

well, the food quality isn't comparable. Pretty sure Taco Bell is worst than most every other fast food chain in terms of ingredients of the food. The supreme chicken burrito or whatever at Del Taco is fucking BOMB

also, Jason: In N Out the burgers are fantastic, but the fries suck. Don't really compare them to Five Guys because Five Guys is, again, just much better quality in terms of the ingredients and food.

How does everyone feel about In N Out? I thought it was OK when I had it in San Fran.....not as good as the hype train made it out to be. I'd take Five Guys over it any day.

Same opinion as you, good but not worth the hype. But maybe that's because there's one in every corner where I live and whenever people want to eat out here they always want to go there so I'm tired of it. The fries are awful.

If y'all are Mexican food fans (particularly burrito places), seriously be sure to try Blue Coast Burrito. I'm not the biggest Chipotle fan, but Blue Coast is the tits. And NO ONE has fruit tea that touches Blue Coast. I get a gallon of it every time we go

That's the problem, a fast food shouldn't be in anyone's bucket list in any circumstances. You're gonna be disappointed if you hold it to such a high standard. It's a fantastic burger for fast food standards, and just a good burger overall. Whenever I travel out of state, I always try to ask around for the best local places. That's where the good stuff is that. I went to some burger place last month when I was in Seattle, never had a burger like it before.

That's the problem, a fast food shouldn't be in anyone's bucket list in any circumstances. You're gonna be disappointed if you hold it to such a high standard. It's a fantastic burger for fast good standards, and just a good burger overall. Whenever I travel out of state, I always try to ask around for the best local places. That's where the good stuff is that. I went to some burger place last month when I was in Seattle, never had a burger like it before.

Exactly. Gastropubs are where its at right now.

one of the best things about touring is I get to eat some of the greatest food from all across the country. We do Man VS Food challenges all the time.

I just Google imaged some of their burgers. Mouth is watering.

not even the best part. That would be the deep fried cheese curds. And also, you can trade in your receipt for a free ice cream.

one of the best things about touring is I get to eat some of the greatest food from all across the country. We do Man VS Food challenges all the time.

Do you watch the show? I love watching it and keeping notes of what I see the dude eats that I'd love to try. I plan on one day taking a road trip accross the country and hitting up these type of places.

Do you watch the show? I love watching it and keeping notes of what I see the dude eats that I'd love to try. I plan on one day taking a road trip accross the country and hitting up these type of places.

i DID, before it was canceled bc he went fucking nuts lol.

there's an app that a few of the guys have that have the challenges all across the country. you ever seen the 2 lb hotdog? i think it was in Arizona. I finished that shit

Me and a friend went to all 6 places Adam Richman visited in the Denver/Boulder episodes in two days, back to back. We didn't do any of the challenges, but damn did we eat like kings.

Does anyone watch Chopped? That shit is addicting. I see that it's on and end up watching like 5 episodes.

When I had cable, Food Network and HGTV were all I watched. Chopped, Iron Chef America, anything with Alton Brown. Though I must admit Chopped is the best.

While we're on the topic of Mexican fast food places, I have to include Tijuana Flats. Their locations are mostly in Florida and there's some others I see in Georgia, North Carolina, Virginia, Indiana, and Pennsylvania. Their tacos are like freaking crack.

Also, if anyone has a Publix near them, I'm dying to try the limited time Waffle Chicken Tender Sub. The regular chicken tender sub was amazing enough, but coated in glazed maple syrup... oh. my. god....

Me and a friend went to all 6 places Adam Richman visited in the Denver/Boulder episodes in two days, back to back. We didn't do any of the challenges, but damn did we eat like kings.

Biker Joe's?!

that place was fucking AWESOME!