EchoX860

General Discussion

4,646 posts in this topic

I'm not big on Taco Bell both because I'm not a fan of Mexican food and because I can actively feel myself dying when I eat it.

I'm not big on Taco Bell both because I'm not a fan of Mexican food and because I can actively feel myself dying when I eat it.

If you in don't like Mexican food, you shouldn't have a problem eating Taco Bell.

Chipotle >

I tried Chipotle. The food is okay but I'm not a fan of the actual establishment. Feels way too much like an assembly line and we're just the herd moving down the conveyor belt.

I tried Chipotle. The food is okay but I'm not a fan of the actual establishment. Feels way too much like an assembly line and we're just the herd moving down the conveyor belt.

Yeah and it works like a charm!

I love Chipotle. I've tried most of the menu now so I go with the steak burrito every time and it's the best. You have to get black beans though, or it's not nearly as good.

I love Chipotle. I've tried most of the menu now so I go with the steak burrito every time and it's the best. You have to get black beans though, or it's not nearly as good.

I got pinto beans and I liked them fine.

I like Taco Bell also, especially their breakfast, but they are slow as shit here in drive thru.

I tried the AM Crunchwrap with steak for the first time shortly after they starting doing breakfast and it's amazing. It's my favorite thing on the menu.

Taco Bell power rankings

01. AM Crunchwrap

02. Cool Ranch Supreme Tacos

03. Cheesy Potato Burrito

04. Steak Quesadilla

05. XXL Chalupa

06. XXL Nachos

07. Cheesy Gordita Crunch

08. Smothered Burrito

09. Quesarito

10. Crunchwrap Supreme

I tried the AM Crunchwrap with steak for the first time shortly after they starting doing breakfast and it's amazing. It's my favorite thing on the menu.

Taco Bell power rankings

01. AM Crunchwrap (steak)

02. Cool Ranch Supreme Tacos (beef)

03. Cheesy Potato Burrito

04. Steak Quesadilla

05. XXL Chalupa

06. XXL Nachos

07. Cheesy Gordita Crunch

08. Smothered Burrito (beef)

09. Quesarito (beef)

10. Crunchwrap Supreme

Have you tried the AM Taco Griller? It's a pretty basic Griller bit for a dollar it's fantastic.

Seriously, I mean bring it. Eggs sound delicious.

I will wait til you are at work tomorrow afternoon and use the heat of the day. They will easily fry that way.

Taco Bell is pretty delish but the one closest to me is crazy slow.  They need to get their shit together ASAP.

Also Chipotle is the bomb, but Moe's is my favorite joint of that nature.

I tend to be a minority for this, but I really like Del Taco. All their food is good and it's CHEAP. Cheaper than Taco Bell usually, and I tend to prefer it. Plus their inferno sauce is good stuff.

I tend to be a minority for this, but I really like Del Taco. All their food is good and it's CHEAP. Cheaper than Taco Bell usually, and I tend to prefer it. Plus their inferno sauce is good stuff.

dude Del Taco deeeeestroyyyyyys Taco Bell. Just not many of them out there compared to Taco Bell

Other than getting dirt cheap tacos on Taco Tuesdays and them serving a shit load of fries when you order "macho" fries, Del taco seems second rate compared to Taco Bell for me.