EchoX860

General Discussion

4,646 posts in this topic

Man...favorite candy?

I'm personally a sour candy JUNKY (to the point where it's fucked up my tongue kinda). There are these new Airhead Extreme Sweetly Sour Belts that are ON POINT!

Man...favorite candy?

I'm personally a sour candy JUNKY (to the point where it's fucked up my tongue kinda). There are these new Airhead Extreme Sweetly Sour Belts that are ON POINT!

I'm with you there man, those sound amazing. Sour Patch kids are up there for me, those and sour skittles. Take 5's are by far my favorite chocolate related candy.

Since this is GenDis, Harry why are you being a douchebag to everyone now? In the Robin Williams thread you're bitching about everything, not to mention making comments on nothing you know zero about

the depression topic was a perfect example of you guys not listening to what I said. Then again I should have known since last time I talked about depression I was called all sorts of names even after I gave proof. You guys just like to get pissed at me so much now that you just assume I'm saying the wrong thing all the time

Man...favorite candy?

I know exactly what you're talking about and my mouth just watered. As for my favorite candy, though, it's Reese's Cups. Hands down. Favorite bar would probably be 3 Musketeers.

In no particular order.

Snickers

Almond Joy (I'm the only one who ever likes these, oh well, more for me)

Sour Gummi Worms

Sour Patch Kids

Everlasting Gobbstoppers

Reeses

I know exactly what you're talking about and my mouth just watered. As for my favorite candy, though, it's Reese's Cups. Hands down. Favorite bar would probably be 3 Musketeers.

Dude I think we're candy soulmates.  Those are absolutely my two favorites.

Also yeah, the Ruffles sour cream and cheddar were the ones I was talking about.

While we're on the topic of snack food let's take a moment to appreciate the most under-appreciated, and one of the greatest of snack food's treasures

0001600028086_500X500.jpg

Love those dang things. Gotta put them on your fingers first.

York and Almond Joy were always the two "big name" candy bars that I would hate getting on Halloween.

Favorite chocolate bars: Reese's Cup, Twix

Favorite candies: Skittles, Starburst

I gotta agree on Reese's. That's the ol' faithful.

Have you had the chocolate/peanut butter bugles? That shit is fire

York and Almond Joy were always the two "big name" candy bars that I would hate getting on Halloween.Favorite chocolate bars: Reese's Cup, TwixFavorite candies: Skittles, Starburst

you mean the peppermint patties? Those are freaking amazing dude

I didn't even know chocolate and peanut butter Bugles existed. Now I must find them

Haha, well we're entering Page 2 and mostly comments have been related to chips. Oh well, just don't want the small community as it is to rely on just one thread.

Lol!! I came here and thought the exact same thing. DAMMIT. I could have had an awesome chips thread going!

Real bad flooding today. People in SUV's of course dont drive slower like everyone else does and they splash water on you which fucking sucks so fuck SUV's and the morons who drive them.

You know what I don't like? This whole Shark Week nonsense. It's all a bunch of hype. Animal Planet or National Geographic or wherever this takes place probably shows shark programming year-round and they get terrible ratings but when there's some hype built for a whole week dedicated to it, then the stupid masses decide that they love this stuff and want to watch it. They wouldn't have even the slightest interest in shark shows during the other 358 days of the year but when it's "shark week" people magically have an interest in this stuff.

You know what I don't like? This whole Shark Week nonsense. It's all a bunch of hype. Animal Planet or National Geographic or wherever this takes place probably shows shark programming year-round and they get terrible ratings but when there's some hype built for a whole week dedicated to it, then the stupid masses decide that they love this stuff and want to watch it. They wouldn't have even the slightest interest in shark shows during the other 358 days of the year but when it's "shark week" people magically have an interest in this stuff.

They should focus more on shark conservation because they are Discovery, but they have turned it into Jaws again. They made yet another fake shark/mermaid movie for the finale, which really irks me because it is against everything Discovery used to stand for and it's all for show and ratings it seems.

They should focus more on shark conservation because they are Discovery, but they have turned it into Jaws again. They made yet another fake shark/mermaid movie for the finale, which really irks me because it is against everything Discovery used to stand for and it's all for show and ratings it seems.

To be fair, you could argue that by hooking people in with that kind of content, you might stand a better chance of them sticking around for the other stuff. Otherwise you're only going to draw in your usual customers. You have to get people interested somehow.

Speaking of fast food I bet I pissed off the girl working at Subway yesterday. I stopped to get a sub on the way to work and had plenty of time. There were 2 people in front of me and the first was done and paid for within a minute or 2. The next guy had 2 flatzilla thingies. The girl working (and only one there) proceeded to give her life fucking story to the guy while making his food ignoring me. While his stuff was in the oven she asked what I wanted (which was a Buffalo chicken) so she made that real quick and then i wanted another 6 inch for later. Then she took forever to take his stuff out and cut it and shit leaving my sandwich just sitting there when I wanted it toasted. Then she said oh hold on to the guy and walked to the back. At this point I had been there about 15 minutes and was gonna be late for work so I left without my sandwich. I'm sure she was pissed when she got back but whatever. I could tell you her life story but she couldn't tell you what my second sandwich was. 

Boy do I have a story for you guys. So every time I go to Taco Bell I go to the drive thru and they give me exactly what I ordered and I don't have to wait long to get it because Taco Bell is awesome.

The end.