EchoX860

General Discussion

4,957 posts in this topic

Man I miss fly. Also I find it funny he is still active on Facebook but still has the rabbit for his picture

These pictures are backwards for some reason

Screenshot_20200523-082355_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200523-082351_Facebook.jpg

I Googled Flyfreak to see what he looked like and he didn't look like the old 80-year-old man I imagined. He looked like  some regular dad in his early 60s. I shouldn't have googled it. I don't like seeing what people on here look like. I imagine everyone on here looks like their forum avatar.

3 hours ago, Mike said:

I Googled Flyfreak to see what he looked like and he didn't look like the old 80-year-old man I imagined. He looked like  some regular dad in his early 60s. I shouldn't have googled it. I don't like seeing what people on here look like. I imagine everyone on here looks like their forum avatar.

After reading this I did the same thing, but my reaction was different. It tickles me to realize that behind such a wacky persona was a perfectly normal, well adjusted dad with a regular life away from the internet. 

On 5/23/2020 at 8:25 AM, It's Harty! RUN! said:

Man I miss fly. Also I find it funny he is still active on Facebook but still has the rabbit for his picture

These pictures are backwards for some reason

If you want to dox yourself and associate your real name Brad Hartford with your usernames here (and all your past racist, xenophobic, and other classless bigoted content by extension) for any future employers and associates to see, that's your business. But posting his full name so now people are googling him is not cool. People should be anonymous unless they choose to reveal their names themselves, like you've done.