EchoX860

General Discussion

4,673 posts in this topic

All of this AI research they’re doing will most likely have one out of two possible outcomes upon humanity.  AI will either destroy us, or accept us and merge with us.  It’ll end up being the end of humanity as we know it. 

On 12/3/2017 at 1:48 AM, RainbowDragon said:

These are fucking garbage. They taste just like the ones you can get at your local supermarket. I think Im finally done with Taco Bell.

B_bNIWBU0AAV7Fn.jpg

Tried them over the weekend, they taste like gas station taquitos. Like the ones you can get at 7-11. 

Speaking of Taco Bell, where the hell is Mike? And shit where’s Ruiner too?

1 hour ago, Omar said:

Tried them over the weekend, they taste like gas station taquitos. Like the ones you can get at 7-11. 

I see Ruiner on his PS4 every now and then. Not sure why he hasn't come by here in a while.

Insane firestorm going on in Ventura and parts of LA county. It's going to get worse before it gets better. Parts of SoCal left in the dark.

On 12/4/2017 at 4:28 PM, Omar said:

I'm still here. I just don't check this forum as much anymore. The vast majority of posts don't get responses, you can count the users on here with one hand. It feels like a waste of time posting. Sadly, this forum is on life support.

A year or two ago when Taco Bell had the rolled chicken tacos (silly name because they're taquitos, not tacos), I loved them. Then I started having the El Monterey taquitos from Costco that they sadly just got rid of a week ago and those are delicious. Now that I've tried the Taco Bell taquitos again they taste bad by comparison. They're better with cheese but still not great. It's a ripoff too, which Taco Bell usually isn't. You can spend like $10-$12 to get 40 taquitos when Costco had them and Taco Bell it's almost $5 to get four taquitos.

Wildfire smoke was so bad in my hometown Sunday that I went on a road trip to the L.A. area for relief. Can the weather around here act like it's December already? God, global warming sucks and I hate to wear something in front of my mouth.

10 hours ago, NinjaNick101 said:

Wildfire smoke was so bad in my hometown Sunday that I went on a road trip to the L.A. area for relief. Can the weather around here act like it's December already? God, global warming sucks and I hate to wear something in front of my mouth.

I'm sorry to hear that, man. That is horrible and I hope things improve quickly. In the meantime, stay safe.

4 hours ago, pen said:

I'm sorry to hear that, man. That is horrible and I hope things improve quickly. In the meantime, stay safe.

Ditto these sentiments, @NinjaNick101. I was worried about you when I heard about the Ventura fires because I know you're somewhat close to the area if I recall correctly. This year has been nuts. First snow in the south was like in Mexico, Texas, and along the Gulf Coast and not much further north. Wildfires everywhere; we even have a threat here in AR because it's been so very dry this fall. Several huge hurricanes. But nah, climate change isn't real. :rolleyes:

I live probably just over an hour from Pahokee. Never been there as it's on the shores of Lake Okechobee and unless you're driving through the state and want to take the scenic route to go through those small hick towns nearby, why the hell would you. From what I understand, sugar cane is a major industry out there and most of the residents that actually have jobs are migrant farm workers. Unemployment is very high out there and drug issues and crime are well above average. Years ago, my wife got an interview to work at a school library around there and I fought her not to even go as it's not safe.

Taco Bell pro tip: Order the new dollar Stacker on the app...substitute beef with steak and add creamy jalapeno sauce. You're getting a (uncut) steak quesadilla for half the price.

1 hour ago, Mike said:

Taco Bell pro tip: Order the new dollar Stacker on the app...substitute beef with steak and add creamy jalapeno sauce. You're getting a (uncut) steak quesadilla for half the price.

I do this with chicken instead. Not a fan of their “ground beef”. 70 cents more but worth it. Speaking of pro-tips, if you pre-order it through the app you can make your drink large or a freeze or whatever the hell you want, for free. 

31 minutes ago, Omar said:

I do this with chicken instead. Not a fan of their “ground beef”. 70 cents more but worth it. Speaking of pro-tips, if you pre-order it through the app you can make your drink large or a freeze or whatever the hell you want, for free. 

I never used the app until a week ago. One of my friends always raves about it but when I tried to use it back in the day, I thought the way it looked was hideous. It still has the same design now and is a little jarring at first, but you get used to it. The main reason I'm using the app is because other than the steak AM crunchwrap, I'm sick of everything at Taco Bell so I've been customizing a bunch of stuff lately to see if any of my concoctions can turn out good. So far, I've had very mixed results lol.

I just watched one of the more surreal commercials I've seen in a while.

Missy Elliott and Busta Rhymes coaching Morgan Freeman and Peter Dinklage in speeding through tongue twisters in prep for some kind of battle I guess they're going to have during the Super Bowl as a commercial for the new Doritos Blaze chips and Mountain Dew Ice.

This is the world we're living in. What a time to be alive.

Just got a medical bill for over three times my net worth. So, my question here, is what is the fucking point of health insurance?

This is probably why we need affordable healthcare. Nope, Republicans won't let that happen because corporations matter.

Did anyone ever hear of the comedian Tom Papa? I was just listening to his bit on SiriusXM about hotels and the way people sleep and I was laughing my ass off and I'm someone who doesn't usually find a lot of stuff actual laugh out loud funny. I've never heard of him until just now. I'm gonna have to look more of his stuff up.