EchoX860

General Discussion

4,652 posts in this topic

The ignorance in this country is astounding. Yet they all seem to think they're geniuses. How did this happen? No child left behind? Finding like minded communities online for whatever crazy idea people have floating around in their heads? It seems as if we've hit a point of no return for our country. When everyone thinks they already know everything, you can teach them nothing.

1 hour ago, assman said:

The ignorance in this country is astounding. Yet they all seem to think they're geniuses. How did this happen? No child left behind? Finding like minded communities online for whatever crazy idea people have floating around in their heads? It seems as if we've hit a point of no return for our country. When everyone thinks they already know everything, you can teach them nothing.

Geez, I've never seen someone hate eclipses more than this guy. 

41 minutes ago, Omar said:

Geez, I've never seen someone hate eclipses more than this guy. 

LOL. Don't even get me started on that frenzy

Sky is clear as shit here and I just walked outside and it was soooooo tempting to look up. I just saw some shots of how it looks in Oregon, it looks bad ass.

So I ended up driving to Oregon last night. Had no plan, and let me tell you, driving through the deep Oregon woods to some podunk town with no phone signal and no traffic for miles on end is not fun at fucking all. I've never been more afraid in my (sober) life. 

Ended up finding a pretty badass spot on a river. It was a cool time. What wasn't a cool time was the 9 hours I spent trying to get back home. Holy shit. 

1 hour ago, Ruiner said:

So I ended up driving to Oregon last night. Had no plan, and let me tell you, driving through the deep Oregon woods to some podunk town with no phone signal and no traffic for miles on end is not fun at fucking all. I've never been more afraid in my (sober) life. 

Ended up finding a pretty badass spot on a river. It was a cool time. What wasn't a cool time was the 9 hours I spent trying to get back home. Holy shit. 

I've made the drive a couple times and have found many others that agree that driving through Oregon is the fucking worst. I hate it.

Tiger Woods nude photos leaked online cuz another one of those hackings I guess. His then gf too as well as some others. They are getting sued of course.

9 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I haven't posted about it in a long time as it has been consuming my life the last several months and thus why I was not on here much since the fall. But I finally won full custody of my girls today. I'm pretty humble by it finally being ruled in my favor. 

Fuck yeah dude, I know from afar how much this means to you, very happy for you! 

Just now, Omar said:

Fuck yeah dude, I know from afar how much this means to you, very happy for you! 

It's huge man. Thank you!

1 hour ago, Lucas said:

I haven't posted about it in a long time as it has been consuming my life the last several months and thus why I was not on here much since the fall. But I finally won full custody of my girls today. I'm pretty humbled by it finally being ruled in my favor. 

Congrats dude!! Happy to hear the court made the right decision for you and your daughters. Can only imagine how tough that was for you all as a family, only up from here!

11 hours ago, Lucas said:

I haven't posted about it in a long time as it has been consuming my life the last several months and thus why I was not on here much since the fall. But I finally won full custody of my girls today. I'm pretty humbled by it finally being ruled in my favor. 

Congratulations, that is huge. I'm super happy for you.

It's strange for me to think that I was here when this all started and now I hope for you that it's finally reached the end. 

Thanks fellas! I am definitely feeling relieved, finally. It's been basically 8 years of this fight, but really the last four have been the hardest given the divorce and such was finalized then and I couldn't get as much info after that.

Wait I'm confused...

1. Why didn't they make the episode streamable where it was supposed to be legally?
2. You got a piracy notice right after downloading it?
3. What website did you get the episode on?
4. Did you remove the download right after it completed or did you leave it on there for others to download from you?