EchoX860

General Discussion

4,576 posts in this topic

Anyone try the new Lay's chips flavors? Cappuccino, Bacon Mac and Cheese, Mango Salsa and Ginger Wasabi. Just like last year you can vote online for which one you want to become a permanent flavor. Only one I didn't like was Mango Salsa. Cappuccino was actually very good but Bacon Mac and Cheese seems destined to win. I love sushi so I love the Wasabi one but don't see it winning.

Anyone try the new Lay's chips flavors? Cappuccino, Bacon Mac and Cheese, Mango Salsa and Ginger Wasabi. Just like last year you can vote online for which one you want to become a permanent flavor. Only one I didn't like was Mango Salsa. Cappuccino was actually very good but Bacon Mac and Cheese seems destined to win. I love sushi so I love the Wasabi one but don't see it winning.

I thought Bacon Mac was weird enough, but Cappuccino? Really? Good God, this nation is imploding.

I bought all to bring to work for me and co-workers to try and comment. I wouldn't have bought cappuccino if not for other people saying to try all. It's actually Damn good and is worth trying if you are a coffee drinker.

Bacon Mac and Cheese sounds delish. I actually just had the one that won last year, the cheesy garlic bread, and it was odd but pretty good. Going to have to try these new ones soon. Any idea how long they're going to be out?

Since this is GenDis, Harry why are you being a douchebag to everyone now? In the Robin Williams thread you're bitching about everything, not to mention making comments on nothing you know zero about

Is anyone else annoyed by these people putting ice water on themselves and then it being posted everywhere. Facebook I imagine. On the news like it's newsworthy. Like it's for ALS which is good and all but I have a feeling probably more than half of the people doing it are just doing it for fun and not donating anything. Like this could be for diarrhea research and people would still be doing it.

Too many damn flavors of chips now. The big 4 for me are Regular, Salt & Vinegar, Barbecue, and Sour Cream & Onion. Yet sometimes, I go to the store and see "Pizza Blast" instead. Just give me the good chips please

Is anyone else annoyed by these people putting ice water on themselves and then it being posted everywhere. Facebook I imagine. On the news like it's newsworthy. Like it's for ALS which is good and all but I have a feeling probably more than half of the people doing it are just doing it for fun and not donating anything. Like this could be for diarrhea research and people would still be doing it.

I was so happy none of my friends had done it and I wasn't introduced to it until of my friends was complaining to me that it was infecting his feed. And just yesterday I was tagged in a post to do it...

I had the bacon mac & cheese the other day and they were glorious. I can't imagine I'd really like cappuccino ones considering I hate coffee as it tastes like chalk.

Turning this into a topic where you can talk about ANYTHING.

The other day I was thinking of making a thread called Random BS for topics that dont need its own thread, like the Lays Potato Chips.

We need this Pinned.

Isn't the point of the Off-Topic forum where we can talk about everything?

brb gonna make a topic in the sports forum titled "Sports" so we can talk about sports.

Isn't the point of the Off-Topic forum where we can talk about everything?

brb gonna make a topic in the sports forum titled "Sports" so we can talk about sports.

Its just for random things that dont need a whole thread dedicated to it.

I know if I made a thread dedicated to the new flavors of Lays Potato Chips, I would get a few comments of "you needed to create a thread for this?"

Too many damn flavors of chips now. The big 4 for me are Regular, Salt & Vinegar, Barbecue, and Sour Cream & Onion. Yet sometimes, I go to the store and see "Pizza Blast" instead. Just give me the good chips please

No appreciation for the brilliant sour cream and cheddar, I see.

No appreciation for the brilliant sour cream and cheddar, I see.

That flavor is pretty good, now that I think about it. You're talking about the Ruffles cheddar and sour cream chip right? 

While we're on the topic of snack food let's take a moment to appreciate the most under-appreciated, and one of the greatest of snack food's treasures

0001600028086_500X500.jpg

Its just for random things that dont need a whole thread dedicated to it.

I know if I made a thread dedicated to the new flavors of Lays Potato Chips, I would get a few comments of "you needed to create a thread for this?"

Haha, well we're entering Page 2 and mostly comments have been related to chips. Oh well, just don't want the small community as it is to rely on just one thread.

Also Xeph, you made me crave Buggles. You jerk.

Also, why hasn't Pringles designed a better way to do their stupid little tin can? Pringles are great, but getting the ones after about halfway are just a pain in the butt.

Also, why hasn't Pringles designed a better way to do their stupid little tin can? Pringles are great, but getting the ones after about halfway are just a pain in the butt.