Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Smell My Finger

Silicon Valley

101 posts in this topic

So seeing this in here, watched the pilot. It took a minute to really catch but I'll definitely be watching the next episode. Big Mike Judge fan.

I love the show. I was very skeptical that people not in the industry wouldn't quite get it, but they're doing a great job. If you do actually work in the industry, some stuff ends up being a lot funnier. Someone I know that lives and works in Silicon Valley said the show is so dead on in some aspects that it's practically a reality show, haha.

Ahh shit.  I just found out that the actor who played Peter Gregory died last year... I think that explains part of the last episode (phone).  He really made his scenes shine..

Mike Judge was on Stern last week and he said that The guy died and I didn't know that either. Too bad as his character was awesome.

Great show and hoping it gets renewed!

Mike Judge was on Stern last week and he said that The guy died and I didn't know that either. Too bad as his character was awesome.

Great show and hoping it gets renewed!

Good news, it already did!

Really enjoyed the finale. As a developer, I can say that those "holy shit, that's it" moments that are inspired by random nonsense most certainly happen. In fact, just Saturday I had an idea while driving on I88 in NY. I passed something off that triggered something totally unrelated in my brain. I pulled over at the next gas station and made notes. I hope to start working on it this week.

I'm very curious what they're going to do with Peter Gregory. Continue to keep him off screen a while? Have him retire? Die in an accident?

Finale started off kind of rough but once they got back to the hotel room it got awesome. That presentation, man, edge of my seat the whole time. They found a great way to keep it suspenseful, make it look like a sure lose, and have him come back with something nobody saw coming. Pied Piper is still a shitty-ass name though. I kind of wish they had just had them change it when they found out about the other company with the same name.

I recalled reading this thread a while back about someone on the show dying and I just clicked it to see who it was and it's weird cause I actually just got done watching the sixth episode which was the first episode without the guy who died.

So I wasn't a fan of Erlich at all earlier in the season but he completely won me over with the funniest line of the whole season so far in episode 5 I think when the Mexican dude is painting the logo on his garage and he's having a conversation with Richard and he sees the logo and stops what he's saying and goes "what the good fuck?" I was laughing for about two straight minutes when he said that. I just kept rewinding it and watching it over and over. And in episode 6 he said a really funny line too when he said "you just brought piss to a shit fight."

I recalled reading this thread a while back about someone on the show dying and I just clicked it to see who it was and it's weird cause I actually just got done watching the sixth episode which was the first episode without the guy who died.

So I wasn't a fan of Erlich at all earlier in the season but he completely won me over with the funniest line of the whole season so far in episode 5 I think when the Mexican dude is painting the logo on his garage and he's having a conversation with Richard and he sees the logo and stops what he's saying and goes "what the good fuck?" I was laughing for about two straight minutes when he said that. I just kept rewinding it and watching it over and over. And in episode 6 he said a really funny line too when he said "you just brought piss to a shit fight."

Dude, just wait until the last 2 episodes. Erlich is now my favorite character.

Anyone been watching this season? This show is already one of my favorite sitcoms ever. I think ive seen every episode at least 3 times already. Russ is amazing.

I need to catch up on this season but I loved the first. Finishing up catching up on the current season of game of thrones and then I'll probably dive in on this.

I just finished season 2 of Ray Donovan and now I'm gonna watch the newest season of Homeland and when I get done with those it's on to the new season of Silicon Valley and a rewatching of Curb Your Enthusiasm.

I just finished season 2 of Ray Donovan and now I'm gonna watch the newest season of Homeland and when I get done with those it's on to the new season of Silicon Valley and a rewatching of Curb Your Enthusiasm.

I like your schedule! Lol

This show is very funny and I like how things look good for them and then things get bad. I love the new character they have backing them as he is always gold when he is on screen. I knew he would be classic when they introduced him with him playing "Nookie".

Ruiner, there are two new episodes left as it's a 10 episode season.