Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RainbowDragon

Did Andrew abuse his mod powers ?

86 posts in this topic

Someone deleted one of my comments and I know it wasnt Jay because it wasnt offensive so it must have been Andy because it was an anti wrestling comment and he sure loves his wrestling and cant tolerate opposing opinions on it. Its fuckling bullshit he can do that. It was him because ruiner doesnt have mod powers.

I found it ironic he deleted the tantric stuff considering how nasty most of his conversations could get with koldes. But hey, tunelabs been going down in flames these last two years why not see how bad it can really get by giving him and Omar complete power over the forums.

I found it ironic he deleted the tantric stuff considering how nasty most of his conversations could get with koldes. But hey, tunelabs been going down in flames these last two years why not see how bad it can really get by giving him and Omar complete power over the forums.

*walks away backwards slowly*

Omar doesn't have powers, I have powers. And as for what went down with the Tantric thread, I wasn't here but it's my understanding that things got very personal and both parties were in favor of Andrew excising that portion of the thread, so what exactly is your beef and how does it affect you? And as for going down in flames, then why the fuck are you still here?

Omar is Andrews right hand man, so yes, you do have power Omar. And as far as me still being here i'm not here like I once was for the very reason I brought up. This site has strayed away from music and become more of a wrestling/gossip/movie/who's hotter than who crap. If DD were to leave there would be almost no music updates or conversations. It's sad what this site has become.

Then stop coming here Lamb. This is pathetic.

And funny enough, if what DD said in the initial post of this is true about Andrew editing an anti-wrestling comment, then YES, he DID abuse his mod powers.

And funny enough, if what DD said in the initial post of this is true about Andrew editing an anti-wrestling comment, then YES, he DID abuse his mod powers.

It wasnt even anti-wrestling it was just a comment about how wrestling quotes were better back in the day. Runier downvoting every post I make concerning wrestling is bullshit and you should be called out for it. How bout we ban everyone under 21 who posts here then its bye bye to you.

It wasnt even anti-wrestling it was just a comment about how wrestling quotes were better back in the day. Runier downvoting every post I make concerning wrestling is bullshit and you should be called out for it. How bout we ban everyone under 21 who posts here then its bye bye to you.

tumblr_mnlmzwjf9B1s6ns7wo1_400.gif

Dammit! I leave for like 12 hours and miss all of the good stuff. What did I miss in the Tantric thread?

This site has strayed away from music and become more of a wrestling/gossip/movie/who's hotter than who crap.

Off topic discussion has always been a big part of this forum. And if you go to forums all across the internet, the off topic discussion is easily 40-60 of the discussion. Talking about one subject is boring. People like to talk about different things. And let's face facts here, discussing music isn't the most exciting thing in the world anyways. It's good or it sucks. What else is there to discuss? Talking about sports, news, nonsense is far more interesting to me at least.

Alright this is stupid that Andrew edited this stuff out. Was curious to see who it was about and what it was about. If two people don't have a problem airing their dirty laundry in the ring on the forum, then I don't know why Andrew felt compelled to get rid of it. He sure as hell took the time to read it first before getting rid of it but the rest of us don't get to. Not fair. What's he our mother and has to protect us? As long as there isn't any law-breaking or NSFW pics or videos being posted then it should stay. It seems like some unnecessary censoring, like something WWE would do. And Jay posted in the thread and didn't even delete it. So if the godfather of TL didn't get rid of it, it just seemed to me like there was no good reason why it should've been removed and Andrew was just in the mood to use his mod powers.

Jay posted in the thread before the events in question. I personally felt the conversation was too uncomfortable, spiteful, and most importantly personal to be aired in public. Honestly it wasn't "fun" like a lot of our forum drama, it was just awkward and embarrassing for both parties involved. I deleted it at the request of one of the parties, and later informed Jay of what happened. He did not air any complaints with how I handled the situation. I'm not shocked that Mike and DD would think I'm just "abusing my powers" but I've been mod for a while now and this is the first circumstance I've done anything other than edit a thread title. If some of you guys think I was in the wrong, so be it, but I made a judgment call and I stand by it. Sorry if you disagree.

I feel like this is the type of grievance that should be addressed privately and not in a thread, much in the same way that the problems in the Tantric thread should have been addressed privately and not in a thread.

and this is the first circumstance I've done anything other than edit a thread title.

Incorrect. On Miss TL one year you removed one of the pictures I posted of a girl because you felt it was too NSFW even though there was no nudity but you allowed a picture to stay in (I think a picture you chose actually) that was completely see-thru.

This thread is ridiculous. As for Andrew's alleged abuse, DarkDragon, Andrew didn't do it, and I can tell you that for a fact.

Incorrect. On Miss TL one year you removed one of the pictures I posted of a girl because you felt it was too NSFW even though there was no nudity but you allowed a picture to stay in (I think a picture you chose actually) that was completely see-thru.

I didn't have mod powers during Miss Tunelab.

I didn't have mod powers during Miss Tunelab.

In the past you did. You and Pen both had mod powers, then you lost them for whatever reason and then you (not sure about Pen) got them back. I remember it like it was yesterday. When someone wrongs me, no matter how meaningless or stupid it is, I remember it forever.

Actually , I asked him to delete it all.

did not want to persue it any further. 

edited for some say what i said was attacking. lol

In the past you did. You and Pen both had mod powers, then you lost them for whatever reason and then you (not sure about Pen) got them back. I remember it like it was yesterday. When someone wrongs me, no matter how meaningless or stupid it is, I remember it forever.

My point is that during my current stretch with mod powers I have very purposely reigned them in because I remember how you lot felt about us using them too much back then.

That person that came along has mental issues

but he is really a sick kid

you know these kinda things aren't okay, right?